Classic WoW Beta? Footage of Gameplay?

If you did a quick search you could probably find a thread on this exact topic less than a week old.

Show me a thread asking about Beta and Footage, that is less than a week old.

They should release a 5 second video, only it’s done on a computer from 2004 so it’s just half a loading screen.

2 Likes

Asking for a blue response violates the forum CoC. Just report it and move on. :wink:

Where?

Oooo, you made it unique by asking for gameplay footage…

Here is one posted in a day ago

And here are some more that just really have beta in the title

Those all have posts in them that are less than a week old. And I’m not including 1 on purpose cause it’s a 5 month necro thread.

3 Likes

The core of this thread is asking for footage if we won’t get a Beta. Please pay attention to this thread or leave.

You are a brain cell above average, wow.

2 Likes

You will see. :sunglasses:

Uh, you don’t get to choose what I say and where I say it. The fact of the matter is the core of this thread is talking about a potential beta.

It’s the 1st 3 words of your thread title. It’s also what your 1st paragraph is about. Obviously the “gameplay footage” is just the secondary topic.

2 Likes

True and True

False.

The core of my post is about Footage. You need to learn to read. It’s okay though. I will accept your mistakes.

1 Like

I did read it. That’s what a secondary topic is. Something that’s not the primary or core topic.

2 Likes

universitycollege DOT asu DOT edu/critical-reading-thinking

I hear that ASU has some great classes that can help you out.

1 Like

I am looking forward to the full sunken temple experience. Most people today dont know the joys of getting lost AF in there.

2 Likes

Yeah I would love a video showing off Sunken temple, most new players today probably have no idea about how sprawling it used to be.

Looking forward to seeing it again.

3 Likes

The first dungeon group I was ever kicked from (that actually made it to the dungeon, that is) was a Sunken Temple run where I got lost trying to find the group after being summoned, killed because I took too long looting and didn’t see where the group went, and got lost on the way back to the entrance. But it was okay, because I was playing my Hunter at the time and I managed to snag a Precisely Calibrated Boomstick before the boot to the butt.

Anyways, I too would love to see some footage but not from the devs themselves. Get some community managers and interns together and throw them in a 10-man dungeon, put it on stream and pass the popcorn!

3 Likes

I agree, get some people with limited knowledge if possible as well. I would want to see some wipes.

They updated a blue post yesterday (Saturday).

Screw all that show me a video of a level 5 making it in and out alive of Fargodeep Mine on their own.

1 Like

Yes, something that pretty much never happens. But thank you Captain Obvious…

Strange flame war about main and secondary topics. Here I thought duplicate threads were just for post count padding and repeating your opinion a couple dozen times.

Soon

1 Like