Classic was better for ganking or am i Mistaken and do not know where to look?

seriously kill the pig mages on throne of KJ

Naw dog just hit up hillsbrad village like I do there are plenty of lowbies level 20-30

You donā€™t know where to look.

Pretty sure Grobb has a bunch of different layers and I donā€™t know when that is going away.

classic was more fun for pvp yep. thereā€™s no wpvp in tbc. itā€™s a snore fest

With resilience and this thing that lets the PVErs save their buffs in like stasis, yeah, ganking isnā€™t as satisfying as it was in Classic. One shotting mages when they come out of Slave Pens has become my new hobby though

This is a seething response if Iā€™ve ever seen it. Holy moly

Howā€™s that? Iā€™m a rogue I never get ganked and even if I do I always have my trinket on and can just blind vanish sprint and we are good.

Just calling it what it is lol

TBC game will prob be deserted by then.

I gank all day in SMV between Bg ques, mainly fire elementals area and shadow cloth alter.

Well if youā€™re on a horde bias server itā€™s very very easy to go a Gankin as Alliance because you have a very populated environment to pick and choose your battles.

Tho if you attack level cap characters while solo itā€™s not actually Ganking because itā€™s really just PvP on a PvP server.

To technically ā€œGankā€ you actually need a partner in crime or even a ā€œGangā€ or members to go a Ganking. The term originated from ā€œGang Killingā€ but itā€™s evolved to describe any situation where itā€™s regarded as an unfair advantage for the party or group doing the killing.

Now days itā€™s almost exclusively used to just describe world or undesired PvP encounters.

And you wonder why there isnā€™t anyone around to gank. PvP servers are cancer, just like the players on them.

Like the others have said, there is a few good farming spots that will always have people to gank. The ghost village in netherstorm is one off the top of my head.

I used to do that as a NE Boomkin with Engineering, rocket boots/parachute escapes, root and run, or just Meld and fly away, really a degenerate hobby but it passes the time.

The Naxx entrance was even better (Typhoon go brrrr).

1 Like

What is a druid angry at mages for? Blizzard has given you nice easy, cheap ways to keep almost 100% uptime on a mage with your easy, cheap, instant damage.

Rogues ā€œgankingā€ holy priest running to their dungeon sounds more like torturing defenceless animals then ā€œpvpā€

1 Like

leftover grudge from playing a warrior lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.