Classic Update - March 1

Do I look like a paladin?

I’m sure you have one somewhere. Anything.

P.S. I accidentally replied to your post :stuck_out_tongue:

You caught me. I have 1. No buffs for you though horde scum.

1 Like

I hope you trip over my totems.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

It means you are one of the flood of alts who do driveby threads and posts, having spent less than 10 minutes of forums time and never posting again.

2 Likes

OT but this has my vote for the funniest post all year so far! “Do drive by threads”! ROFL! It would be nice if we had one forum name tied to all of our avatars on our account. In fact I’d rather pic a custom avatar over any of my toons. Want to show off your leet toons? Post a link to your toon. The alt brigading is hindering communication and should be squashed.

OT- Unpinned update? Is it a bug? Is it to make room for the next update? Is it a coy move to get us discussing communication and updates? Guess we better keep this topic going.

Definitely a ploy to let this thread sink into the abyss, with all the comments about why all the questions that really matter are being ignored.

:genie:

4 Likes

Was this even an update tho? It was stuff we pretty much already knew

2 Likes

It’ll be epic! Azeroth as it was meant to be.

Yes and no I’d say. More like confirmation of a couple things we thought we knew. I think it was a “getting our toes wet” type of deal. I do think the “soon not not soon™” is prepping us for bigger things to come. I think the next one will have much more meat. The blue had to of been authorized to say that line. That means something is indeed coming soon. Unless we are going to get quaint little blue updates every Friday? With little tidbits. Would have been nice from the onset. Lol.

Some of our issues I don’t think we’re getting answered until just before launch. I’d love to see real live Q/A’s with discussions on the bigger issues. Just have to wait and see. I’m expecting something else end of the week or begining of next. That soft Vanilla light at the end of the tunnel is almost upon us people! I can smell it!

1 Like

I would love to see them do a Live QnA for Classic, with instead of Ion, the lead guy for Classic, I forget his name though.

3 Likes

Yup, can smell and feel it.

1 Like

Yea he does not talk with his hands as much as Ion. I doubt anyone talks with their hands as much as Ion. Is that a lawyer thing? Come to think of it the lawyers I’ve used all talked with their hands too…still not as much as Ion. That dude needs like 6’ of clearance around him when he speaks.

3 Likes

mhh wasnt his name omar gonzalez?

I would be so excited that I would look like an old 2D JRPG boss in its over-the-top exploding death animation.

1 Like

This is suddenly unpinned… I guess they want it to slip into oblivion now?

They did say next update wouldnt be far off. Probably only want one pinned at a time. Maybe something coming this week.

Yeah. It would be cool if they made it where every update was on the same post and had a way of making it known so we can go back and check it out. That way it is all outlined in one post and we don’t have to go looking at several posts.