Classic PvP Content Plan

I completely agree wit this even though I am having a lot of fun with Classic at the moment.

1 Like

please release pvp content

3 Likes

I loved the idea of classic, and the best part I rememberd from Vanilla was the PVP and honor system and ? CLASSIC AV , the Big map , the hard punishing npc’s , the difficulty, and the long long long long av matches that were epic and memorable. This AV being introduced to classic , is not Vanilla “classic” av. this is watered down AV being given to the retail people who can’t handle the real BATTLE GROUND.

Leaving the battle, going to bed, then waking up and joining the same struggle again? Man, that felt so good. That was such a cool feeling I’ve never been able to get before. Then once you finally break through, capture their final graveyard and enter the boss room and win the fight? You felt like you just won a decade long journey, and remember the people in /yell trying to organize and give orders. You remember the enemies who tried so hard to hold on and not lose. There were heroes on both sides, and it felt like a real battle.

I’d rather you give us as close to 1.0 AV as possible, please. Shredders, mine fields, EVERYTHING. This is the true authentic vanilla experience. I want day(s) long epic AVs. Fighting at a choke for days, kiting entire zergs to mines to watch them all die, summoning epic npcs to push into the alliance or horde base to finally move some ground. Desperately defending from the enemies summoned champions trying to hold your ground.

^ those

in before I came from a stream chan , I do not watch WOW streamers.

Give us OLD Alterac Valley.

The ORIGINAL Alterac Valley.

The 40 hour long epic battle Alterac Valley.

2 Likes

THIS COMPLETELY, oh , and give us a better more vanilla version of AV , with the FULL map not this watered down retail we’ve been zerging for the last decade. thanks!

1 Like

where da update at doe? give me a release date instead of being all quiet about it.

2 Likes

BGs will be cross realmed anyone?

• I tried to grind to Rank 10 back in the days for the free 100% PVP MOUNT. I only made it to rank 8. After that, I was too burnt out to continue my PVP career in VANILLA

Really took a lot of time. I managed to get the rank 13 Warlord’s set of gear and I’m not sure how I managed to keep a job and keep myself alive while doing it :smiley:

1 Like

So you’re saying its possible :thinking:

Mount is 11, not 10. And btw, 10 is doable if you have a few hours a day just for BGs.

Exactly. Dishonorable kills were horrible. They effectively killed world PvP raids in classic because people were afraid to group up after they were in the game.

Wow impressive! When I logged in after maintenance that one week hoping for Rank 9.

I saw in my PVP tab I was ALMOST FULL to rank 9 I gave up lool.

LOL rank 11? so I wasn’t even close at all.

Imma have to push back. I PVP’d for about 3-5 hours everyday before maint on tuesdays (I was a kid back then soo I had the time) We had a pre made group for WSG/AB with VENT. We won about 70% of our games.

I don’t know what u were doing or if you had a Server steamroll group but 2 hours a day to get rank 11? I’m calling BOOLESPIT hommie.

This is what I loved about AV, and it kept me playing. it was the perfect blend of PVE and PVP. I remember joining at level 50 and just doing quests to help the war effort, and I felt like a peon from warcraft 3, waiting for when the horde showed up and the bell is rung so I can help defend our base! it was awesome. I remember going to bed after a few hours playing in AV, logging on the next morning and joining the exact same match still going strong, where the night time people were logging off as we “changed the guard”. The comradery was amazing, I saw people who hated each other in world chat in IF join together in AV to take back a tower, or kill the berserker as fast as they could. I remember having a guy tell me he had a collection of Orc teeth. it was a pretty amazing time that Blizzard seems adamant we dont get back.

2 Likes

With server pops as high as they are looking to be, hopefully NOT.

Absolutely.

3 Likes

Agreed. I don’t think they’ll need to go cross realm for bg’s for a very, very long time.

Can we expect a fix to the hunter FD and trap bug before phase 2 so we can also do pvp without a crucial part of our kit being bugged?

The only thing I would support them doing would be pairing up the imbalanced realms of PVE. PVP servers should be left to suffer if the players stacked one faction or the other.

When did I say 2 hours for r11? All I can tell you is that r12 required 40+ per week.