Classic Playerbase actually increasing?

My experience has been the opposite. I’ve seen classic queues decline, and last time I logged in, trade and world had very few people talking. Granted, this was on Whitemane at 3 am, but during the first 2 weeks of launch, there was a LOT more chatter even late night.

2 Likes

Why are you still posting? So cringy.

1 Like

On Westfall, the LFG chat moves so fast you can barely keep up. Its packed. No decline here.

1 Like

I think that is called addiction.

The player base is dropping dramatically. We are down to 1 or 2 layers in most servers. Group funding at lvl 60 has never been harder.

1 Like

they’re dropping. all servers are down to 2 layers or less. some have already been locked in at 1 layer cap.

well, its not solely a ‘player base dropping’ thing. its that most people are playing less after the initial rush. in other words, the usual.

might as well quote this instead

2 Likes

feels like there is less people my toons level hard to find groups for mid level dungeons. either VC , Stock or SM and higher. getting boring just questing. LFD is needed. and no bg :frowning:

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t I be… I am not the one crying about how bad the game sucks and that I was quitting…

Had no idea it was “cringy” to post on the forums about something you have an opinion on… fascist much?

2 Likes

LFD is needed? Gtfo

Oh they know it. They just won’t ever say it.

I agree, leave it out.

while this is true, that is not the reason. they have removed layers for a lot of realms. and when they reduce layers they also re duced server size.

Or the player base has transferred to another server. most likely a mixture of both.

Doesn’t mean they haven’t been replaced by alts or newer players.

Kung Fu? Screenplay? Your brain works in mysterious ways. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know a majority of them… they quit. For good. The game is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean they weren’t replaced. I waited for servers to stabilize a bit so I could pick a server based on A:H ratio before I even started playing. I believe I started around 2 to 2.5 weeks after classic launched.

This is DEFINITELY true. I’m on herod and 2 weeks ago, full meant a 50+ minute queue. Last night Full meant an instant login.

3 Likes

Granted I just got to the Barrens and ran through last night heading to Thousand Needles.I have no idea what it was like in the past weeks,but I saw one Alliance and 3 Horde in my 3 hours of play.

I went from about 30 people on my friends list playing classic nightly to around 5-6 most nights.

The top oceanic server now has not had a queue in a week.

No, they are removing layering since people are leaving.