Classic Oceanic Servers

OCE server confirmation

2 Likes

I too would like Oceanic Servers

+1. Would really love a confirmation as well.

2 Likes

+1 Blizzard please comment on this :tired_face:

2 Likes

Can’t they just simulate it by turning off spell batching? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha yes please +1

I will be trying classic out either way but 190-200ms on LA based Blackrock and Tichondrius servers back in 2004 had its many challenges and was somewhat better when OCE. optimised servers were added even though they were LA based they prioritised AUS. IP’s but in WotLK I made the mistake to play on a Chicago based server with 320-400ms which made melee classes impossible to play efficiently or effectively to a high standard and limited me to playing range classes. Well that was my own fault but that being said I would love to experience classic on an OCE. based server where my ping on live ranges from 15-20ms. The longevity of my subscription will be based upon the seamless play that low latency offers and that also goes for my wife, and my 2 kids and their best friends. My got back my old account in WoD exp. and had this account since MoP, I will post here with my old account too. So please BLIZZ (or ACT BLIZZ w/e), give us atleast one OCE. based server for Classic. Would love to hear from a blue on this, PLEASE.

2 Likes

+1 would love a blue post <3

2 Likes

C’mon blizz - give your Australian customers a response!!

3 Likes

Surely it can’t be this hard for a blue post to just say yes or no right?

Also interested to know if faction imbalance will be as bad as it is on live for OCE servers with Frostmourne being 90% alliance and barth is 90% horde and if you play on any other server you’re wasting your time

2 Likes

This is why I would hope for fewer servers so that there isn’t as much of an imbalance

Given the amount of guild advertisements on Discord Classic servers, I think balance would be close to even.

My experience on Frostmourne (i played horde) has determined that I will be playing PVE this time round. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imagine if the only OC server is PvE. That would be sad for those who like PvP(well they can always flag themself)

**Come on ** let us know with a blue post if we are getting Oceanic based servers. We need to know.
I live through 200-1k ping in vanilla and yes it did get that bad a worse.
Let us know we’ll love you long time I promise.

If it’s a no we can move on, we want to love you, why won’t you let us love you …pmsl

1 Like

Cant speak for all oceanic players but personally - i’d unsub for good if blizzard actually didnt have at least one OCE server. 3-400 ping yeah you can play the game but as melee its a huge disadvantage - HUGE. Id be devastated pls blizz

Can we please get confirmation so we arent left hoping? Id rather know now if my dreams of making azeroth great again RIP

1 Like

Any update on this ?

I do not believe in this day and age (reboot of an old game or not) that they will present an MMO which has ping times of 300+. Especially since they took the time during WoD to implement the server tech in closer locale to Asia Pacific.

Us Oceanic players will get our local realms for Classic on launch, mark my words.

1 Like

It’s not about oceanic getting 1 server. It’s important oceanic gets PvE, PvP and RP servers.

Plural feels offended.

1 Like