Classic + is the only way, doing TBC and onward would be horrible!

i’d rather have TBC and wrath first. there are alot of specs i like that just aren’t viable or finished in classic.

15 Likes

I agree with you but its not gonna happen. They were able to add on to old Runescape because it was a sandbox, whereas WoW is a themepark MMO. There is no way Blizzard is going to make new expansions for classic and retail if that is what you are asking.

Classic+ is a terrible idea.

12 Likes

TBC is not classic so it should never be implemented. I believe they are smart enough to create good classic+ content, they just have to ignore retailers that want welfare epics, xmog, flying, LFR etc.

6 Likes

I mean, why do people keep asking for Classic+ ? you realize they’d mess that up right? you’d never get the entire playerbase to agree on changes for plus mode.

12 Likes

TBC and WRATH have already been played to death. eventually we hit a wall where no one wants CATA. so were stuck at WOTLK? you make ZERO sense

6 Likes

Makes perfect sense.

You’re assuming they will go PAST Cata if they rerelease the old xpacs.

They won’t do that. They probably won’t even get to Cata, because THAT is where the majority of the TODAY problems really began.

TBC and Wrath still mostly ran on the old systems, and that’s what people liked. Cata changed A LOT, and the subs disintegrated as a result.

There is no “right” way to do “Classic+”. No matter how it would go, people would hate it, and the subs would just disappear again.

EXACTLY what I was trying to say.

9 Likes

like i said, eventually it will end at WOTLK? so then what? no more game again? no more wow? we cant be stuck at wotlk forever. well be stuck with garbage retail and stuck at wotlk on this version? your not making any sense. think critically for 1 second.

7 Likes

Who said, “no more WoW”? That’s what Retail is for.

Classic is a museum piece to satisfy a certain type of player that didn’t want the old systems to go away. There are still others, myself included, that would like to see them take this back to Wrath, unchanged, so we can play that again.

There’s no need to take it further than that because Cata didn’t just break Azeroth. It broke WoW to a certain extent.

12 Likes

i see the point of classic + but that will actually take some work to do.why do all that work for a classic + when they can just release tbc with no effort?

1 Like

exactly. this version will be stuck at wotlk with LFG and Flying wich most people hate. and retail is to bad to fix. WoW will eventually be garbage in any shape or form if we go down that route. your not making any sense.

2 Likes

“Most people” do not hate flying.

You’re seeing a vocal minority on the forums complaining about it, that does not equate to “most people”.

Also, the most likely way the would do TBC and Wrath are on servers separate from Classic and each other, with an option to transfer from Classic to TBC to Wrath but not backwards, IF YOU CHOOSE. If you wanted to stay in Classic, fine. If you choose to transfer to TBC, fine. If you also choose to transfer again to Wrath, fine.

Then you’d be on Wrath with no way back, and have to go back to a Classic server to start there if you wanted to play STRICTLY Classic, or you could roll fresh on ANY of the 3 games.

That’s a guess, but it would make the most sense.

Just because you haven’t reasoned it all out, doesn’t mean I’M not making sense.

34 Likes

Except this isn’t a reboot, it’s a repeat. Play the game over again but we won’t get a new path here.

2 Likes

Speak for yourselves TBC was amazing

26 Likes

I would love two years playing TBC again.

23 Likes

I wish they would create classic expansions instead of retail expansions.

6 Likes

TBC isn’t coming dude lol. They’re either gonna keep it classic or do classic+ but you’re not getting servers for just TBC. You actually think they’re gonna split the game into a 3rd version?

3 Likes

I will concede to your ideas - ONLY - if I get pre-nerfed Karazhan back, too.

3 Likes

Actually they’ve even said TBC would be the easier path to take because it’s a KNOWN path.

Classic+ they’d have to do A LOT of extra work just to make it happen and not muck things up further.

8 Likes

That’s your opinion and you’re wrong.

5 Likes