Classic is Overtuned

Im searching right now, can you take a break from Rick and Morty and post it for me. I don’t have 200 IQ.

8 Likes

This is proof that he KNOWS it’s overtuned but refuses to show links because it would show him to be wrong.

Nah, btw I like your new hunter pet names.

Blizzard took them away. :frowning:

Oh, I know.

:slight_smile:

Welp, if you find the evidence you are talking about i’d love to see it. I can’t find any 04/05/06 footage of any Scarlet Monastery stuff. You must have some magical links. Try to post a few.

they are actually twinked out before they did the armory uf they were in greys and greens with would be a different story.

1 Like

Who actually watched?

Were packs taking long to get down?

If they are level 30 in SM Cath they are 10 levels below the average level that players go to cath at… this guy must be trolling. Stop feeding him… or just keep burying him that’s fine too.

2 Likes

You do realize Asmongoof couldn’t even farm Heroic Ghuun during BFA. Then he quit.

I dont think that meets the definition of world class players.

They have been carried for a very long time. Their days are up.

6 Likes

He decided to raid with friends and not his equally skilled raiders. He put friendship above progression and I respect that.

2 Likes

They’re not going to show you mob for mob everything matches. This same argument came up when they cleared Deadmines and they linked asmonds clear on Rahkzor and compared his hits to their 1.12 reference client and surprise surprise the numbers were right

2 Likes

You didn’t play Vanilla.

3 Likes

I saw the Deadmines response, i was slightly pleased with it. I would love to see Mograines damage and defense stats though. A 30 couldn’t hold threat off a healer during that event.

4 Likes

I would love to see another boss, let’s see Mograine.

Fair.
I’d be lieing if I said I also wouldn’t mind another comparison.

Though if you asked me I’d say lets do a boss from an actual 40+ dungeon like RFD.

3 Likes

theyre not going to change anything. Thank goodness your request falls on deaf ears.

If level 30s are clearing level 40 elite content thats concerning. Do you agree? Thats all I am saying. Galdor is pure rat status on here. Questioning things is good.

3 Likes

They will always listen to their casual playerbase so you are wrong.