Classic is Overtuned

The streams are of world first quality players and they are just barely getting through. The only reason they can do stuff with little cc is because they are more than twice as powerful with their twink gear as the average player will be. Please nerf it to a more reasonable level.

Edit: AV is at least not overtuned, but the high level dungeons are. You shouldn’t need a raid group to do UBRS when it’s meant to be 5 man.

2 Likes

They are level 30 and cleared armory and cath. That is not over tuned.

Those are both normally done at a minimum of level 35.

What examples are you basing your thoughts off of?

48 Likes

That’s how classic used to be. A single player could never take on more than 3 mobs unless they were highly skilled at the game. I missed the original vanilla experience but I still got the TBC experience and I can tell you right now that this game got mega nerfed in terms of difficulty against environment

46 Likes

Some heavy implications here.

18 Likes

Wrong. The numbers are accurate to how they were in Patch 1.12.

13 Likes

Early signs of troll.

64 Likes

Did a group actually clear a level 40 dungeon at level 30? I would presume it was messy and extremely jacked up.

3 Likes

You do realize they have a 1.12 original client they’re basing this off right?

You should research before talking about over-tuning.

4 Likes

These are hardcore players with far better gear than the average player and they just barely got through.

1 Like

Also, I think we are not taking into account the fact that they are capped at 30 and have been farming and questing for gear at 30 that would normally have moved them well into the mid 30’s if not higher. Their gear is waaaaaaay above what you would have at 30, and I think that makes a huge difference.

11 Likes

Asmongold and a group did the other day in beta. I don’t remember if it was the day before or the day of the stress test. Yea they did GY, armory and cath. I was leveling my rogue and watching guild chat go bonkers about it.

1 Like

Asmongold is hardcore? #doubt

7 Likes

Yeah it’s not overtuned. I played for a little on the stress test, and I would say maybe they’re slightly undertuned, if any tuning is needed.

7 Likes

Mograine would 4 shot tanks back in the day, healers would go oom fast. If it was a 30 they wouldn’t be able to hold threat off the healer. Blizzard really has to fix these things.

4 Likes

This is why people generally took lvl 40 players to SM Cath.

1 Like

The tuning is correct, sorry.

3 Likes

I’d challenge it, sorry.

2 Likes

You’d be wrong as video evidence from 2006 has proven that the numbers are correct.

Sorry.

1 Like

Please link to the video evidence.

Go find it yourself.

1 Like