Classic is Overtuned

What part of it is the exact 1.12 framework is so freaking difficult to understand? The numbers are right, you just have 15 years of experience and now know how to play vs when you leveled in classic.

1 Like

Also the 1-5 level experience is so skewed to not be a true representative of the game.

I remember someone did an analysis and the most powerful wow toon vs same level mobs was by far a 1st level toon.

1 Like

He is supplied and equipped like someone that is, even if he isn’t such himself.

And once again, I was asking a question, and once again you just have to come in spouting off like you do in other forums that i’ve read trying to make people look and feel stupid, just so you can make yourself look like an all knowing, self-important piece of crap!

That is directed at Ibeam, no one else!

This discussion sort of tells on people that don’t understand game mechanics

They used Hunters because no other dps can reliably hit a higher level mob like Archery can in WoW. No parries or evades on the table at all with archery == bring two hunters to slowly do all the damage over the course of a 10 minute fight while everyone else just whiffs and heals and buffs and kites like crazy. Toss in Feign Death to keep threat under control and you have a perfect setup as long as you can manage to not over pull, and as long as there’s no enrage timer, and you can beat the respawns (30m or so I think?)

Meanwhile you come here and people are like “LOL UNDER TUNED LOL 1.12!”

Sigh
 Anyway

3 Likes

It is not my fault you are so freaking dense you don’t understand the very basic truth that Classic is being brought back by very literally the exact framework that we had back when 1.12 was current. All you have done is smash your head repeatedly against a wall and expected a different outcome. It is shocking how you can be this dense.

You are doing that all on your own champ. Keep asking if the numbers are correct, I double dog dare you.

1 Like

I was watching Esfand and when they started out his whole chat is saying 5 dps, Pog. Using one hander and shield, Pog.
90% of chat had no clue what they were talking about and obsessed with the dps parser, per usual.

They couldn’t comprehend that Esfand was going as utility and not dps. He wasn’t tanking, he wasn’t dps, what now??? BFA has zero support classes, people have no idea how to be a support/utility class. It was a riot to watch.

After they beat the instance, he explained it to everyone, which was great. He was trying to somewhat along the way to but he was pretty concentrated on what he was doing.

This was NOT an easy clear. They used all their knowledge to beat this in the time they did.

Wow, y’all really fell for this one huh?

that’s a lot of knowledge. lol.

too funny.

if you nerf or change it, wthen its not vanill-ish anymore. And yeah, gear mattered in vanilla.

1 Like

And so it begins

How is it that you think that dungeons for groups 9-10 levels higher than the cap are “overtuned” for them?

I’d like to see you run SM Cath with a full group of 30s when it goes live and down it easily like you think you should be able to.

Tro Tro Tro Tro Tro Trollll post. :slight_smile:

Wait, you’re not farming Mythic Uu’nat?

Because I bet Method is, and therefore Esfand is.

I wonder, how exactly does one use Shield Block “on cooldown” in Classic? Even with the talent points spent in it, that’s still like once every 30 minutes.

Asmongold used it exactly once in the Mograine fight, when he was down to like 300hp and about to die.

lol

7/10

Shield Block is a different ability, you’re thinking of Shield Wall.

4 Likes

If Classic is overtuned, then I’m the King of Stormwind.

Oh, well
 what can I say? I don’t think I’ve actually ever played warrior rofl.