⭐ Classic is Definitely not Vanilla

Weren’t some of the specific dungeon nerfs you mentioned in response to them lowering the dungeon party size to 5 players max (except UBRS)?

Do WW2 museums only have memorabilia from the last/final battle?

5 Likes

If that’s the only memorabilia that survived, yes.

Kind of like the data we’re getting from Classic.

Museums also have replicas

And you really trust Blizzard to create an accurate replica of the game as it existed back then? From scratch?

I sure as hell don’t.

2 Likes

Correct bro, a few were - far from all though. Hence them only being examples… :slight_smile:

i understand your point and love the idea , 1.12 is a lot more easy , blizzard start to make the game more easy and accessible for new player, for marketing reason and this lead us to bfa of today , i feel very lucky to play release wow from day 1 , and i think you will never have the chance again to have this type of gaming , today game are desing to be accessible for everyone $$$ mean a 5 year kid is able to play ,

2 Likes

That’s a tough one man :slight_smile:

Lets just say im 51% a believer that they will succed :slight_smile:

Yet, here we are. Point being, they could look at the patch notes and undo a few things. It wouldn’t be difficult by any means.

Vanilla had a certain difficulty. We are getting easy mode that was stamped on it near the end. We are NOT getting Vanilla the way it was at all, but, at least we can try.

1 Like

Wise words there bro, I hear ya!

I wont give up though :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what happens if even those earlier patches were still “easy mode” and you remember it being difficult because you were new and had crappy internet, and no idea what you were doing?

It’s like that time I went back to replay the original Spyro the Dragon. There was one level that was so difficult when I was a child that it made me ragequit and I refused to pick the game up again for years. When I did the last time, that level was actually a lot easier than I remembered it being.

I mean I hear where you’re coming from, the problem is every time a suggestion is made away from #nochanges, it immediately dives into speculation. Making it “feel” challenging for example - I’m pretty sure that 1.12 will still feel challenging to some people.

As long as all input towards change is taking from earlier patches then there is no conflict to the statement “no changes”. Because it IS the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Patch notes… they spell it out in clear, plain english. read them, there’s nerfs…

1 Like

Im aware of that, regardless of any hybrid patch it wont be a per say (in 2019) hard game.

But keep as many things as possible that fits that aid to the challenge in the game. Hence again the thread :slight_smile:

We’re already in beta though. If Blizzard were going to rebalance the game for you, they would have done it before they even entered alpha.

And like I said, Classic isn’t a “live” game. They’re in all likelihood only getting it live, putting it through the release phases, and then putting it in maintenance mode. Because it’s meant to be a museum.

We will see man, I have faith :slight_smile:

Well I don’t.

They lost my faith during WoD.

I don’t want them tampering with Classic beyond getting it up and running.

I hear you… unfortunatly I do.

That’s probably it. Doesn’t mean we can’t ask for a bit higher difficulty, even if its the same as what we had pre 1.12

Asking for this change, in a way, is asking for a more authentic experience