Classic is actually GROWING

No I just can’t be assed to look it up for you. Do it yourself.

2 Likes

Why would people be leveling instead of standing around in SW looking cool?

3 Likes

Please show me where you read this so I can read it for myself, last I heard they were increasing it.
Please please dont say reddit.

11 Likes

Look at the server. Says full. Server is full.

If nerds would quit riding streamers on the same three servers and use the free transfers populations would balance.

1 Like

Who let in the classic shill?

I’ve played every version of this game and while BfA isn’t the best it beats vanilla hard for gameplay and content.

2 Likes

retail hahahahaha that’s why they have CRZ right? LMAO

5 Likes

I did an auction scan and it shows 18,000+ items up for grabs on my server.

Not sure if that’s a ghost town?

6 Likes

A good solution to low pop servers. Not full pop. Nice try honey

Then go back to BfA.

6 Likes

BFA is dead, classic is blowing it out of the water.

14 Likes

I do, but I pay for for the game I’ll use the forums.

1 Like

You’d be surprised. Burn out is taking effect and blizzards release schedule is going to alienate a lot of players. Also, players are reaching the point of raid one night And the. Having zero to do in classic. GG

2 Likes

yeah post on your main and we shall see how much you play it.
Retail is trash is the reason why we are playing classic, it brings out the community unlike retail. Arena is dead on 3v3, que time are now very long during peak hours.
CRZ versus full classic servers that need layering because the servers are over populated.
Retail no longer has pvp servers unlike retail you have to bribe the
alliance to go into warmode. your making me laugh LMAO

6 Likes

Yeah, gonna have to ask for a source as well. Don’t tell people to go look elsewhere either. Either you back up such an outrageous claim yourself, or you don’t say such nonsense in the first place.

There is a perfectly logical reason why Classic population would be growing without a decline in retail. More people are subscribing again for some true WoW. People who had not been subscribed recently in the past. I know I am one of them.

Called it quits after Legion, didn’t buy BfA (glad as hell for that too), then came back for Classic. Perfectly logical explanation and no conspiracy theories required.

8 Likes

Just lol at you. There are no full servers on retail. Stop spreading fake news.

8 Likes

If they actually are reducing population ceilings so that servers which were “high” previously are now “full”, and so on down the line, it would make sense. A gradual reduction of the population ceiling for servers up until the time layering is scheduled to be removed would be a smart plan.

I would not be surprised at all if that is the case here. Along those lines, trying to gauge the growth or decline of Classic’s population would be pretty impossible based upon the “Low/Medium/High/Full” label if they are doing that.

That would not be a smart thing to do. The community is already up in arms about the queue. Making more and longer queues won’t help anything.

2 Likes

Sure it is. Assuming Blizzard has a particular number in mind for a healthy max player count without layering enabled, it would smart to gradually whittle down to that number while providing free transfers to lower population servers (which seems to be precisely what is happening).

It would be a horrible idea to just go ¯\(ツ)/¯ “guess we’ll ignore it” and then slam down the door hard with disabling layer and create massive 5+ hour queues when the previous day there were none.

4 Likes

Game has been out for 3 weeks and NEETs think the game will survive forever.

Give it 6 months before you talk.

Sounds like personal problems.

Faction imbalance was the reason for warmode.

Arena was the biggest mistake in Warcraft history. Just ask the devs.

Layering same as phasing used at the launch of expansions to ensure server stability. It’s nothing new at all. Month in, big numbers just like BfA, legion, WoD, MoP, cata…etc…

It’s nothing new dude. Social game with absolute garbage gameplay.