Classic is actually GROWING

Just checked the server list and noticed half of the servers are FULL and a majority of them HIGH. YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DO.

46 Likes

They are lowering population capacity.

27 Likes

You can still look at retail and see all of the servers that were full…still are. Nice try.

They’re lowering server capacity.

12 Likes

Source?

10chars

7 Likes

Im in queue for komcrush

1 Like

Don’t have info source off hand sorry. Check MMO Champ or something?

Most people have been saying servers feel like they have less layers on them lately.

Until people figure out how to see how many layers are present at the moment, we only have a hunch.

I don’t get this when auction house and capital cities are ghost towns.

2 Likes

Might be cause people are out leveling and there’s less incentive to stand around in the capital city waiting for a queue to pop?

21 Likes

You can’t be that naive. Loot around your server in retail. How many people are really from your server?

FYI, being full on a 2k server is very different from being full on a 12k+ server.

9 Likes

It might just seem like server capacity is lowering since everyone’s not under level 15 anymore.

5 Likes

I dunno about the auction house, but Stormwind seems pretty lively to me. I think it’s more that specific capital cities are less popular as “hubs,” because Ironforge (practically right next door) was pretty empty when I passed through, as was the zone outside.

4 Likes

it’s growing for now… but if my worry of the game just becoming dungeon/instance spamming late game… i rather go back to ff14 where the instance experiences are insanely good.

1 Like

I dont think server cap is decreased. I’m seeing a ton of new players on Komcrush med high server

2 Likes

Most of the popular lower level areas for Alliance are near Stormwind: Elwynn, Redridge, Westfall, Duskwood, ect. Ironforge will become more popular as more people get to level 60.

2 Likes

Who let in the retail shill?

14 Likes

Darkshore isnt near stormwind. Youre thinking duskwood

Correct, that was a typo. I leveled in both zones so I had them both on my mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

So basically, you’re making up bullsh*t in the hopes of misleading people because you can’t be bothered to double check your sources which are obviously wrong. Cool.

7 Likes

yeah hes full of it. Mmo-c is silent

3 Likes