Classic is a social bust

It’s nice they open more servers, it’s still bullshiz i wait in an 8k queue to play my “main” in the server i did establish with old guildies. Oh hey my alt server is higher level now… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is where communication comes in.

3 Likes

Sounds like you and your friends are the only busted thing here.

3 Likes

LOL ok kid… you’re trolling now. Yeah its a bust only cause you, you poor kid. GTFO here with this logic.

2 Likes

You’re not the only group scattered to the wind. Really terrible launch of a really great game.

1 Like

No joke, ask them if they want to reroll with you. Its that simple. Its not like you’re 60 and have to spend weeks doing it again.

Its really that simple.

3 Likes

This is most definitely a “you” problem. If your friends are spread out for whatever reason and/or are on full servers … how is this in anyway Blizz’s fault? It comes across to me as a serious lack of communication on your - and your friends’ - part.

These are the forums though, so my expectation of logic being relevant here is more likely than not wasted. You continue to live in your own world of entitlement. :man_shrugging:

Having read the majority of the responses you’ve been given and the way you’re seeking to deflect repeatedly … nothing really to see here folks.

1 Like

You cannot ever play WoW with all your friends. You pick one friend (or one server where many friends went) and that’s it. That’s the whole story. And that’s how it’s been since vanilla.

It has always been that way since vanilla and that has never changed. It’s just that in later expansions reaching 100 became super easy so you could “afford” to have alts on other servers. You can’t do that here. Pick the friend you like the most. It’s not WoW’s fault things work this way >~>

I’ve been doing more OOG interaction than I have in a decade or more. Seems like the opposite of a bust to me.

All the fanboys trying to pretend like this is a rare or unique problem are delusional.

1 Like

I don’t understand. The game isn’t even a week old. Why not just reroll on the same server together? Kinda seems like they just don’t care. Sorry :frowning:

Maybe make some new friends? Isn’t that what everyone loved most about vanilla? Meeting new people and such?

3 Likes

BECAUSE COMMUNICATION IS HARD!!! AND… AND… THEN THEY CAN’T CRY ON FORUMS… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

No we get it, and the majority of us were able to get around it. Communication is key, just pick a new low pop server (like they were warned todo if you were picking servers with high queues)

So Bliz knows all your buddies?

2 Likes

You’re so close with your friends that you willingly went to different servers? My friends and I waited 2 days before starting just to make sure we started all on the same server.

2 Likes

Says this …

Then says this …

Without actually doing any kind of research and/or reading. I’ll let y’all fill in the blanks in what I’m implying.

Make new friends? There’s thousands of other people playing.

Again. Very sad. Really going to miss playing with people, I’ve run content for years. They just went their separate ways.

This seems like an easy fix, but you rather just ignore problem solving with your friends and cry instead?

I do see the issue you’re getting at. Blizz really screwed up by underestimating that maybe some of the millions of lost subs would return all at once to play the game they loved to play and didn’t make enough servers pre-launch.

I know this annoyed me because I am sticking to Herod because we already formed a guild of roughly 50 people to raid as early as possible. I had real life friends who were looking to join but because of queues, some of them broke off and played with other friends instead of me. If more realms were available to choose prior to launch this probably would’ve been resolved. No way we were going to have 50+ people find a new realm an hour after launch time.

So I feel your struggle here. People need to rrealize that maybe you guys didn’t fail to communicate but rather ended up being torn in different directions.

1 Like