Classic is a social bust

All the people I have played with over the last 14 years are now spread over 5 different servers. I just don’t have the time or desire to level 5 different alts, so I can play with my old friends.

8 Likes

That sounds like a you and them problem

124 Likes

More like a me and them, them, them, them, them problem.

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is, they should’ve made just one server?
Try to imagine how that would do.

5 Likes

My suggest is for the day one rollout would have been for Blizzard to put all the friends and associates in the same realm. Instead of that having people simply reserve names. Actually use social networking to create realm.

So Classic is a social bust for you and only you. Thanks for making a forum post to let us know about your social dilemma with you and your friends. Very much appreciated. Keep us updated!

33 Likes

Will do. Got to start somewhere to tell Blizzard how I feel.

So… you couldn’t get together pre-launch and select a server to play on together? And this is Blizzard’s fault?

Tell us more.

30 Likes

We did. Guess which disaster we selected. Herod.

3 Likes

And once you all realized literally everyone else in the multiverse also wanted to play on Herod, you didn’t come together… and pick a new server.

21 Likes

My friends and I managed to agree on a server we will all play on.

My question is, do your friends actually want to play with you? Why did they decide not to play on the same realm as you? Are they really your friends?

11 Likes

So thats your own fault. I mean man have I never seen a guy who didn’t get the point of your thread is pointless. Go cry on your FB see how well that works out for you…

1 Like

Well in a perfect word, that would be true. Many went to Bigglesworth. But still got other scattered across other servers.

In a perfect world? Send messages on Discord and it’s done. Communicate.

This is a problem you and your friends created for yourselves, not Blizzard. Take responsibility and reroll, or don’t.

14 Likes

I think this is more about a who are my fav few friends and a me me me us to 60 first kind of game. Tbh anyone who is still playing past the first month wants to either relive or for the first time experience vanilla wow.

My guild had a discussion about which realm “we” would be going to, so no one who wanted to play with us would get lost. Many groups of my old old friends did similar once server names/etc were announced. If your social circle decided to wing it, that’s on y’all.

1 Like

Trying to actually help here. They are opening more servers tomorrow night so maybe you can get all your friends to reroll on one of those.

You must be joking.

Yes. By asking you to take responsibility for your own choices. Clearly, that was a joke.

5 Likes

I made my choice. Classic is just a bust because everyone scattered. A truly horrible launch.