Classic Hunter: The Retry Timer

Might as well sticky this cause a lot of people like myself gonna be bumping it non stop to the top.

1 Like

The other option would be just remove it completely because ultimately it doesn’t feel like something that should be in vanilla.

Agreed. A fix would benefit the flow of hunters’ play style immensely.

1 Like

couldn’t agree more with these suggestions

very clear and coherent breakdown of how this delay impacts gameplay in several scenarios

blizzard please consider this

1 Like

I support this.

1 Like

This is needed to fix the feel of our class. If we’re not going to scale like Rogues and Warriors, and not get the benefit of AP from world buffs / Blessing of Might, we should at least be offered the dignity of a fluid class.

3 Likes

Hunters have reached a point in which we will struggle to retain relevancy in the later phases of Classic. A resolution to the above plea would go a long way towards making Hunter gameplay feel more fluid and rewarding.

3 Likes

Blizz please! The hunter community is begging you!

blizzard please fix this, ty!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to attention. Blizzard please listen and help fix the issue!

1 Like

You fixed rogue, mage AND warrior QOL issues, this should be an easy fix to appease a lot of people. Worth the investment to fix tbh

3 Likes

This is the least that could be done to help the hunter class. If we aren’t going to scale like melee dps, we should be given the most fluid playstyle possible.

3 Likes

These issues make it incredibly frustrating to play this class. We already suffer from poor scaling and lack of applicable world buffs, at least let us have a smooth play style without hidden delays.

3 Likes

Blizz please fix and listen to six. I believe this is a needed change for hunters.

1 Like

Please fix this!!! Thanks for posting this Sixxfury. I have 100% experienced at least a few, if not all, of these problems.

Pls fix this so i can play my hunter again

… if only our great nation were as united as you all are with this issue. I feel so proud in this moment!

This guy has taught and dedicates hours of his time to help other hunters including me, they are THE hunter when it comes to knowledge of the class. Listen to him please Blizzard.

I’ve noticed all the points mentioned and I agree 100%. Also having the highest amount of unbuffed AP doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be allowed to get AP buffs!

1 Like

Retry is a massive mistake. No other class has a penalty for starting their attack swing.

3 Likes

Please fix this… I HATE this retry mechanic…why must hunters be penalized more than any other class…it is so annoying

2 Likes