CLASSIC FRESH on Deviate Delight Era (NA)! Come start anew

Yesterday I spend a bit of time counting how many active members we have. On the horde side there were 200+ different characters that had logged into the game. On the alliance side it was about 190+.

Hundreds of players are now playing on this server… this in just over a week and still growing.

2 Likes

It won’t work cuz why should raid me when I can skip it entirely and go to AQ 40 or even do pvp ranks or even bother “progressing”

Rolled on this server and am enjoying experience leveling up so far.

Very different experience than rolling on an established server where guilds are rolling through Naxx / AQ etc.

Barring an actual Fresh Classic server, this is about as close as you’d get on an official blizzard realm for the time being.

It’s a mode of game play that’s focused on progressing through the overall experience as opposed to just plowing through all the 1-60 content and then hopping into a GDKP.

In the same way that professions and dungeons are impactful in Hardcore…they’ll be impactful on this server at 60.

2 Likes

How do I get invited to the server guild?

Simply ask the members of either factions guild for an invite and they can help you. Most members have been promoted to be able to invite.

You’ll only be able to have a relatively fresh character invited. If you’re already levelled it’s a no go but if you’re like level 1-10 it won’t be a problem.

We still have upwards of 20-40 new players between the two factions join every day so there are always new people to play with!

You’re a jerk and he’s having fun. See you next Tuesday!

dont really care for RP… the community and support are pretty cool.

Update on this:
The Alliance guild of this server-wide Fresh movement is now almost level in population with the Horde . For this reason, what we want is for people to come and play whatever class or race they have fun with. Play whatever you feel makes you want to stay around, for your own enjoyment and the longevity of the project. However, we do also require some more healers on both sides.

Because some people have asked already. For a guild invite, check the discord linked in Alodar’s comment OR do a “/who We Want Fresh” on Horde or a “/who Refresh” on Alliance. We’re also doing the occasional search through the /who for anyone guildless who may be searching for us.

Please come and roll a level 1 character and enjoy the community. That’s the benefit here. Both guilds are now big enough to be a real active guild, instead of ‘half a guild’. It’s been great to see that develop.

2 Likes

Both Horde and Alliance are adding new members are a very high clip. I think horde added around 25 new members yesterday alone and alliance is right there with us.

Lots of new people starting every day so you’ll always have people around your level and plenty willing to jump in and help out!

2 Likes

This sounds awesome! I’m kinda sick of SoD right now, so this might actually give me a reason to play again. I just put up a post asking about fresh P1 servers, so this would be the next best thing. Only question is what should I play?

We all miss you, don’t be a stranger. Maybe you can come play with us again soon, hit me up on disc- you always have a home with us.

“tell him pint says hi” -pint
“…come play with us” -lumber

1 Like

Come Play!

1 Like

:heart: Miss everyone too.

:heart: Brew!!!

250 active players now on the Horde side (Players that have been on in the last 48 hours)
227 Active players on the Alliance side.
Numbers are still climbing and we’re now starting to see people who waited for Phase 3 of SoD and don’t like it. Once Wrath ends, lots of the people who don’t like Cata will also join.

3 Likes

Cry me a river, the dude is trying to push people away from the server because he want to sit there alone necking his budlights and reminiscing on the ‘glory-days’

I get such a vivid image of a dad bod loser unshaven and no shower in his old stained grey shirt just chugging away with beers, snarking at people dying in raid telling people they suck when I read this.

Just a quick update:

Server is starting to see people come over from SoD as more and more people get disappointed with each phase that comes out.

Both Horde and Alliance now have well over 300 members in each of their guilds.

Come start FRESH with us!

4 Likes

Can this server be transferred to? I have a low character or two Id give it a try with.

Sounds like fun :slight_smile: