[Classic Fresh] - KILL Edgemaster's

That’s a pretty myopic perspective. There are plenty of ways to enjoy MMOs. You should try broadening your horizon some. You wouldn’t want to be caught being dishonest or ignorant.

LOL!

You’re parsing grey on the intelligence scale.

Nah man I’m straight up telling you, “to your face” so to speak, you’re both ignorant AND dishonest. This isn’t your first rodeo, I’ve seen your nonsensical posts in other threads and knew exactly what I’d get engaging with you: nonsense & beaten by your experience in it.

By your logic, you’d advocate and force on the community mainstreaming melee hunters, boomkin tanks, evasion rogues, poison rogues, enh shaman tanks, in their current sub-par state, just because that is their version of fun. Well bud, it’s a MMO, and your fun is curbed when it degrades other people’s fun, and makes a cycle of it that weeds out under performance.

Take it easy Cauchy, you don’t want to burn out those last few neural pathways that do fire off.

1 Like

Force? You apparently struggle with reading.

Good news - that can be remedies, if you try hard enough!

Yes, your whining is a force to be reckoned with. lol

I’m not the one butthurt over logs and parses not mattering.

Stop projecting your issues on other people. Which is why you’re injecting your nonsensical opinions in every thread that has little to no impact on you.

You’re the one projecting and injecting nonsense.

oh sure, you’re in here talking about feral druids when we’re talking weapon skill. You’ve revealed your intention quite clearly, troll.

Either you completely missed my first point, or you’re trolling me. I’m leaning toward the first here.

No you didn’t make a point, you’re a troll spewing nonsense as you do in all the threads you visit.

Thanks for stopping by.

Awww, does someone need a hug?

keep going, you’re doing a great job looking like a fool.

I highly doubt someone at blizzard said “you know what would be cool, if we made it so this level 44 epic was BiS for non-humans/orcs at level 60”.

It was an oversight.

2 Likes

Wrong. All the gear you’re aware of like Edgemaster’s, Maladath, are just a couple in-game pieces where there once were dozens of greens, blues, and epics across 40s to 60.

Someone didn’t do their job at removing all sub 60 weaponskill items. This information is still available online, you’re just not privy to it.

Or… You could just find other gear. Most people are pretty skill-capped, anyway.

Sweat a little less for Christ’s sake!

except putting weaponskill back in the game, as originally intended, is way cooler and fun.

1 Like

edgemasters do not prevent you from doing this, at all. They are a BiS piece if you choose the wrong race when you start your character…and you likely won’t attain them until you are well into level 60 due to the price. The people complaining about this just don’t like that they have to pay to get them, plain and simple.

i looked and didnt find any of this info, so unless you have a source you are just making things up.

I mean, you could just roll an orc or a human and the problem is solved…

but what if I need to unleash my inner gnomeee!?