Classic F R E S H when!?

As it was in 2019.

Let’s go.

39 Likes

no thank you

1 Like

dwarf death knights don’t get to have an opinion here :expressionless:

12 Likes

Because we need more dead realms to cry about in the future.

So make less servers this time? Lmao.

12 Likes

ok mr. lvl 70 :expressionless:

classic fresh pls for resub

8 Likes

I would love to see more fresh realms added. That, or SoM. Any news at all on this would be nice.

3 Likes

bored of 99 parsing all wotlk content. Give classic fresh pls. I just want to be a chad human warrior leveling in STV again

6 Likes

Couldnt agree more, dont need new servers.

Couldnt disagree more, we need new servers.

7 Likes

So what are you doing in your unsubbed time? Besides posting on the forum.
Got any cool hobbies or are you studying/taking classes?

Here here! Let’s go!

world buffs

5 Likes

CLASSIC FRESH ERA. please

3 Likes

How many you think to start?
I don’t believe that the Fresh mentality are looking for new homes on a new server.

I think a seasonal server/s with the option to transfer/clone off would keep people happy.

Do you think seasonal servers w/ the option to clone to era would be the ideal answer?

Would prob need restrictions on gold and mats for transferring, but people who want to continually reset, as well as the people who decide to stick with a character would be satisfied.

I think blizzard painted themselves into a corner with the concept of SOM.

Its vanilla+ in a nutshell except with one critical difference. They get rolled into era realms. This means the “changes” they can make to the seasons are VERY restricted. I anticipate they will do another “Season of x” with a lot of system changes and some world additions, but I dont think they will touch to much on the classes themselves because those changes would just be removed from you at the end of the season.

They kind of have to do both or neglect the crowd that just wants vanilla as is and tell them to keep playing era.

Personally though? I would be happy with either A. Just a fresh (no changes) pair of servers. Or B. SOM 2 with lots of new quests/system (maybe new content) changes but keep the classes at the comfortable familiarity that we all know. Basically the same.

Its not continuous btw. I have not played a fresh vanilla realm since 2019. I think 4 years is enough time personally to want to play it again.

6 Likes

Didn’t like Seasonal, the time frame was much too short and gave off a rushed vibe.
Gonna pass on that.

5 Likes

Agreed. Blizzard, please give us Classic Vanilla realms to choose from, ones with no expansions. Maybe add a couple with TBC and WOTLK content too.

But yeah, I am sure there are plenty of us here who would appreciate Classic Vanilla realms, even if just a few.

Another day, another “where fresh”

4 Likes