Classic F R E S H

Dear Blizzard,

I h8 you, I h8 you. I don’t even know you and I h8 your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you. H8 h8 h8 h8.

Classic fresh already geez.

1 Like

Fixed that quote for you.

1 Like

Lmao I’m down

No thankyou. Time is better spent making Phase 7.

Cool story of your mythical phase.

Fresh when tho?

5 Likes

You’re almost as obstinate as I am. Bravo! :wink:

1 Like

Gib fresh pls

1 Like

FRESH WHERE - Plz give us news on some fresh servers blizz!!

2 Likes

I think the mage boosting changes and world buff removal need to stay - otherwise I agree. I also think they should mix up the AQ gates materials so people can’t stockpile ahead of time.

3 Likes

Yes plz !!!

Says the deathknight lel.

1 Like

They can do that too if they so desire. Great thing about fresh is it requires virtually no resources at this point. Either run with the IP and milk the hell out of it or license it to someone who will.

yeah this is a great idea imo

1 Like

Give you a second chance to get your paladin to 60? If you start too late, almost impossible to level up efficiently. It is for sure an uphill battle at that point.

what are you talking about :expressionless:
paladins can level up just fine even if you “start late”

I mean I capped my pally and moved it on to tbc. Came back a few weeks back, capped my priest, working on the pally, with how busy it is right now levelling is just peachy.

1 Like

Yea but he will be playing alone at his level. It is super boring to do that and becomes more and more difficult to log in when you have no one of your own level to quest with.

Whitemane is booming, it’s quite impossible to be alone whilst levelling right now and I definitely recommend it for anybody thinking about dabbling with Vanilla again.

3 Likes

I have been server hopping a long while now, looking for an active server to play on.

It is indeed. I stopped playing though because if fresh/SoM was released, I’d want to be playing that.

I wonder if we’ll hear anything soon about new fresh/SoM

1 Like

Classic fresh with no boosting would be the best.

3 Likes