[CLASSIC ERA] Use the cheap clone fee & Come PVP!

Do you have a BIS character and want to PVP in vanilla like the good ol’ days?

Take advantage of the significantly cheaper classic era cloning fee of $5 (if you went to TBC) and join our pvp community!

We welcome whoever you may be that want to be part of the true WoW Vanilla community :100:

Classic Era warmly welcomes you! We do BG nights every Fri/Sat from 7PM EST to late at night. Check out the PVP discord for more info:

https://discord.gg/Mba3SJcvZA

7 Likes

Will there be popcorn?

thats great that pvp is picking up in classic era. Any future plan for 39pvp?

What do you mean my bro

oh i was actually curious if you guys did any lower level pvp.

They could make it free and most of us still wouldn’t use it. We’re not going back to the shovelware that is classic. That ship sailed. Now it’s time to enjoy crusade before it ceases to exist.

1 Like

The ship still makes several stops at major ports of call now and again. Come on down Friday night, best balcony suites are available for Fri BG nights 7pm EST :slight_smile:

Most of the pvp we have on era is level 60. You should get geared. Up to T2.5 is express gearing guranteed

1 Like

i have a lvl 39 enhance shammy twink on classic era would be sick to have twink bgs poping

1 Like

We have salted popcorn in the salt channel come join us!

1 Like

Use the free transfer to move your characters to Whitemane (PvP) or Mankrik (PvE) clusters. There are raids taking place every week with multiple guilds / PUGs, as well as a healthier economy and AH. This is where you will find most of the population.

3 Likes

forreal if ur full bis u should spend 5 dollars and stop by era sometime people should take advantage and lets make a server we can just have fun on.

3 Likes

Yes please come back so I can blow all you up in wpvp like the good old days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It seems server transfer is experiencing issues. I cloned 2 of mine last night and they are still processing.

The fact they don’t just make it free is hilarious…or sad. Just gotta squeeze whatever remaining droplets might be in the bottle.

5 Likes

A common issue that throws a wrench in the transfer process is the possession of the SilithidCarapace Fragments (the AQ Scepter Brood of Nozdormu rep item). If one of those is in your toons’ bags/bank it cannot transfer.

damn, sounds like you got the POD for him, I’m jelly as hell. I’ll be committing to the first server with a popping 39bracket pvp. Never really had passion for lev60pvp, its mostly planning and scheming with others to get to r14.

They opted to just get rid of it.

I’d say they’re about to shut down Vanilla Classic and force everyone into Wrath (and then on into Cata and later).

((Then throw up their hands when it all fails; saying “see you thought you did, but you didn’t”. Completely ignoring that they forced the Classic Community into expansions they didn’t like.))

1 Like

yeah i think im the only lvl 39 twink in era it sucks ive seen a couple people with some lvl 19s would be great to get some twink bgs in every now and then

LOL

Bro I need Brilliant shards and herb, you mass farm them?

If you organize it, I will attend.