Classic Era Server

What realm would that be? I was forced to whitemane because my server kromkrush has been dead for a long time. I’d love a populated realm with people playing the game normally.

I will reroll horde, right now If there’s a populated realm with players of all levels.

1 Like

I don’t know much about realms that facilitate alliance leveling. I’ve only played on my native realm+ the sister realms that it’s been connected with. My best advice is to roll a level 1 on any prospective cluster and chat with the locals there to get a feel for the realm culture.

2 Likes

What realm are you on? I’m not opposed to rerolling to horde. I just want to enjoy classic wow.

2 Likes

My home is Incendius. It’s a part of the NA PvP East. I gave a quick rundown of it near the beginning of the thread. It’s by no means a large realm cluster but the folks I get to play with there are helpful. I live in a central timezone so its server clock is an hour ahead yet that hasnt been an issue for me. IRL is making me play on a rinky-dink laptop until a replacement power supply comes in the mail but I will usually log on at least once a day to check in with my buddies.

I can try looking for ya tomorrow/sometime this week. If interested, LeFlesh#11378 is my tag.

3 Likes

Cool. Appreciate the info. After work, expect a new orc warrior running around. I’ve been looking for a good reason to level a warrior to present itself. Hopefully I can make this a forever home lol. It’s all I’m looking for on this game.

2 Likes

Just last night, presumably at peak, there were about 130 Horde players and over 300 alliance players logged onto Mankrik.

They are mostly 60, so it seems leveling 1-59 is going to be solo for the most part, but there will be dungeons and raids for the 60s.

Agreed. Leveling is easy enough as it is and it’s short enough that, even without accelerated XP, you will spend far more time at 60 than 1-59.

2 Likes

avoid the pvp west cluster. wonderdruid and his goons control it with strict harassment

1 Like

NA PVE East Guilds

Alliance

The Unyielding: Progression raiding (phase 5) and leveling

The Misfits: Progression raiding (phase 4) and leveling

Phoenix Rising: Progression raiding (phase 5) and leveling

Encore: Phase 6 raiding (farming, multiple teams)

Renegades & Heretics: Progression raiding (phase 6)

Go With the Flow: Social and leveling

C Era: Hybrid PVE and PVP focused

Fatal Fantasy: Social

Taco Supreme: Social

Rollin’ with my Gnomies: Social

Classic Retirement Home: Social and leveling

Alone: Social

The Unwanted: Social

(I may be missing others, some newer ones have been forming)

Horde

Loot the Dog: Phase 6 raiding

DragonFire: Social and leveling

The Barbarian Council: Social and leveling

Not II Mess With: PVP focused (I think)

(I may be missing others, not entirely familiar with team red)

3 Likes

This is great. I miss the days when server communities had their own forums. I ran the raiding progression thread on medivh during TBC and everyone knew everyone else.

1 Like

When BC launched, I kept a couple characters on Bloodsail Buccaneers, which at the time was supposed to remain ‘vanilla only’. But when I go to that server now, it says Wrath on the character selection page, and Wrath pre-patch activities are occurring. Am I understanding correctly that there are a few servers that are indeed staying vanilla only, or are all classic servers basically wrath servers now?

The Atiesh Azuresong Old Blanchy Myszrael is VERY dead. Think it’s a US west coast cluster since I picked OB cause it was west coast. Double digit population at prime time on both factions.

They really need to merge these better instead of like 6 different clusters, they can do atleast 1 pvp, 1 pve and 1 rp.

2 Likes

On the launcher make sure you are using the game version “World of Warcraft Classic” and not “Wrath of the Lich King Classic”

I thought I was, but I’ll double check–thanks!

The reason I say this is because I had characters on Mankrik on WoW Classic. Now there are two Mankriks, one for Classic Vanilla and one for Classic Wrath. Which one you see depends on which version of the game you launch.

theres more players logged onto era than on som

Yeah, as a test last night I created a level 1 nelf toon on Classic era Mankrik and there were at least half dozen to a dozen people in Shadowglen at that moment.

There are definitely new players rolling on the server. The total character count on CensusPlus is increasing about 200 characters/day.

yeah i play on mankirk alliance the population has only been increasing.

We need more horde players, c’mon!

1 Like

haha im working on that too currently lvl 45 on horde