Classic Era Server Mergers!

Hello!

I represent one of the largest classic era guilds in NA -Forever Classic-

Please for the love of god, merge the remaining NA PvP servers into one giant cluster.

Thank you.

35 Likes

This needs to happen asap, just going to lose more and more people the longer this takes.

8 Likes

I love classic era. But this is ridiculous, and I just cancelled my sub. You know it’s bad when you can’t put together a 5 man BRD run on a Saturday morning. I’ll be back if/when blizz pulls their heads out of their collective butts long enough to address the issue and merge the servers.

2 Likes

Games Dead, move to TBC.

1 Like

No?

There is more then enough population. The problem is we’re all split up from each other.

Piss poor management will once again be the end of this game.

7 Likes

There needs to be something done… transfers, mergers, etc. Just let us play together.

3 Likes

Here’s what blizz needs to do. One PvP, one PvE and one seasonal. Group everyone in the same battle group so bgs might be active. Done. Problem solved. This shouldn’t be that difficult

12 Likes

At the very least, both NA-East PVP clusters need to be merged

2 Likes

Speculative guess here. But thinking that Blizz is waiting for classic era players to simply pay for realm transfers. It’s the only thing that makes sense. It solves the problem and brings in more revenue. If players get disgusted enough they may actually do this.

1 Like

No. I hated BC the first time around in 2006. Why in Gods name would I play it now? There’s enough classic era players…they just spread us out across too many realms.

5 Likes

i have an idead to keep classic alive, remove wow classic pvp gear rank requirement,
the market for wow classic pvp exists! i remember i friend of mine playing in wow classic private servers and they had like 15 wsg, 10 ab and 3 av running at the same time, and this was just one private server, it was filled with ppl because it was easy to get that purple gear and ppl just wanted to pvp, wow classic pvp is totally dead right now and even if you manage to get a few ppl back they wont stay because that pvp system suucks big time and you will lose those few players again, the only way this could work is if players are 100% SURE they can get some good purple gear to have some fun when they hit level 60, also this wont kill raids because you still need a few pieces and places like BWL and AQ have awesome trinkets and Naxx have even better gear. (ppl would gladly level every single class in the game if this happens, this should keep the game alive forever, remember private servers exists since the first time tbc was released back in 2006 and they always had alot of players)

2 Likes

/signed

10char

1 Like

Do you have a recruitment post?

I like this. /signed

But because it makes sense, it will never happen.

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty sad when there are multiple unsanctioned servers are currently more active than the official ones, especially when it can easily not be that way… Embarassing really… Hopefully they can fix this soon.

merge servers or classic dies. at which point there is no reason to maintain 3 active subscriptions, or any for that matter.

Sadly Blizzard only listens to retail players and gold farmers. We should cancel our sub and let it expire if they r not gonna do anything to merge classic era realms.

/signed
the earthfury/herod cluster almost never has more than 10 people on it for alliance looks like the pagle/mankirk cluster is doing pretty good so ive jusy been releveling

That would be nice

Indeed, this is all that can be done. I’ll copy paste this summary in here for the thousandth time.

These are the current servers:

1. US East PvP-1: Benediction, Faerlina, Heartseeker, Incendius, Netherwind, and Windseeker
  2. US East PvP-2: Earthfury, Herod, Kirtonos, Kromcrush, Skeram, Stalagg, Sulfuras, and Thalnos
  3. US East PvE: Ashkandi, Mankrik, Pagle, and Westfall
  4. US West PvP: Anathema, Arcanite Reaper, Bigglesworth, Blaumeux, Fairbanks, Kurinnaxx, Rattlegore, Smolderweb, Thunderfury, and Whitemane
  5. US West PvE: Atiesh, Azuresong, Myzrael, and Old Blanchy
  6. Oceanic PvP: Arugal, Felstriker, and Yojamba
  7. Oceanic PvE: Remulos
  8. Brazil PvP: Sul’thraze
  9. Latin America PvP: Loatheb
  10. US East RP PvP: Deviate Delight
  11. US West RP PvP: Grobbulus
  12. US East RP PvE: Bloodsail Buccaneers

There’s no more server mergers (besides PvP East) that can be done. The only thing Blizzard can do is delete gametypes or delete locations, which will annoy players on those servers by forcing game type changes or higher lag in the open world.

The best way to deal with this isn’t server mergers but instead extending cross-realm which already exists for battlegrounds to instances. That way players all across Classic (PvP, PvE, any location) could join the same instance/raid, hosted in the location of the raid leader.

That way no-one has to be forcibly moved away from their gametype/location, but the whole classic community can get together for dungeons and raids.