Classic Era Server Mergers!

Agreed it needs to happen.

1 Like

100% support. So much better than PhreshTrash.
#ServerMerge
#OneAzeroth

1 Like

I stopped playing Classic after having played it regularly throughout all of September of 2019, since release. Wanted the sugar-inducing hype to die down before I came back (I also wasn’t happy with the idea of releasing content so fast that even Naxxramas came around after only one year.) Now that the mainstream crowd has left to pursue the next shiny, those who want to play Classic are now splintered across multiple servers.

I logged in recently only to find both Ironforge and Stormwind completely empty on Deviate Delight. Not to mention the chat channels being devoid of any life.

Please merge the servers. PvE with PvE and PvP with PvP perhaps. Or just what Warlockpat said.

Those who want to RP can still do so, as regardless of server, it is still an RPG, and the community ought to be friendly and understanding enough to accommodate them.

Private servers like Nostalrius did not have this problem because they were just one server (and perhaps because no subscription was required, lol.)

2 Likes

This is exactly the best option

100% agree

1 Like

Give up friend. They too incompetent to merge servers anytime soon. They would rather drain our wallets on server transfers

2 Likes

Another subscription deleted here - please listen to your remaining subscribers.

4 Likes

#me2. Just keep voicing brother. We’re going to unify those who want Classic Era to be alive and well like it could have been as like when Classic WoW release in 2019. By the time I could get myself a computer to play wow classic, tbc was announced so I wasted money on a PC, and a 2 month subscription which I didn’t even play out after find out at level 20 about the announcement. And I wouldn’t be the only one.

Yeah they’ve lost me. I’m bearly even staying, only holding onto the hope that during my time with a set amount of subscription time that I can find those like myself who want the best for Classic Era servers and player base.