Classic Era Patch Updates

A choice still.
Just like the choice that was made to play on a pvp server. Horde dispelling or killing you is what can be expected on said pvp server.

This was a sad delay and lack of immediate communication to explain this was an unfortunate accident that occurred to put a game-impacting change that was meant for seasonal where that kind of experimental wizardry is the norm. Not Era.

If you tire of collecting world buffs don’t do it. There are guilds that don’t require them. Hope you can find the fun in this classic, old school game. And hope it stays that way.

2 Likes

It is not a coincidence that you are a horde main who thinks this way.

2 Likes

It was not fair to you or many others to be strung along without any word. Blizzard has apparently given all the acknowledgement we’re going to get.

The buff is game-impacting and wasn’t meant for Era but for seasonal.

want to know what they should make

a new classic cluster, with no world buffs at all, also add rule for no GDKPs, you know, like how majority of era is just GDKP spam runs now :slight_smile: but that must be classic too kek

I never stated he did. We were talking about recent changes, and you said you will believe Ion was receiving more feedback then just lonely ole me saying it.

I just didn’t think someone would be stupid enough to use feedback for something else that is irrelevant as feedback for the current change.

It literally makes 0 sense. Like mind numbing dumb. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt and that you meant he talked about these changes. But no I was wrong.

A lot of people support wearing clothes in public. That means Eggs is the best breakfast. Like its so disconnected from the conversation to randomly say it.

Yeah that is all I said. Yup. You’re right.

Do I actually have to explain how people wanting blizzard to continue to perform a service and keep a ton of data on hand for the customers and blizzard saying no is not the same thing as blizzard enabling or disabling an update they already worked on. That is also on the same client, which makes it easier for them to manage?

I mean surely you can grasp that without it being explain to you.
I doubt you can even with it being explained. So before I suffer more brainrot from talking to you bye. Ignored.

I did not state it was lonely old you. I’m sorry reading comprehension is an issue for you. You stated they listened to feedback from people on the forums. I gave counter examples it was far more than that. You can stop at any time, either you’ve got proof of you do not.

If just forum posts worked, then the players would have clones back, but they don’t. That is apples to apples, I directly challenged your claim with proof. I even gave example of things that people have done that got results, you challenged me with no proof to the contrary. Just you sputtering nonsense about how you’re allowed to cherry pick what’s relevant while you refuse to provide proof I’m wrong. The community is now doing polls and passing around petitions because clearly, just forums posts don’t work.

Put up or shut up. Where is your proof?

@BlizzardCS can you please revert your changes for Might of Stormwind? It’s been a huge boon for us Alliance players and would like to see it kept in the game as it was last week.

Thanks <3

3 Likes

its doesnt matter what they stated, i am the one handing over the money or not…

And they do what they want with your money. You pay for retail, this is added on. You solely choose to play here and that’s cool. But they do what they want with your money, and it goes to retail first. You won’t change that.

Blizzard has expanded on what happened and how they intend to go forward. It’s regretfully been too long coming but MoS should not return to Era.

It is unfortunate that so much time passed before Blizzard spoke up but they made the correct decision in this case. The content is not designed around the buff. It can be done without as it was in the actual dark ages of vanilla. It’ll be okay.

1 Like

Asma, their whole reason was feedback from the community, Most of the time people will respond to things they do not like vs what they do like.

Therefore with this post getting much more activity than any of the forum boards protesting MoS they should bring it back. More people want stormrend than those that do not.

Really i would love for them to just open up a wow poll on character select screen at top left that people can close or expand so community can give constant feedback to changes wow wants to do

4 Likes

You need to not be duped here my guy. As I’ve stated before, you know it, I know it, the man on the moon knows it. This was NOT intentional and they’re using “feedback” to cover the fact they botched this bad.

We’ve had content from SoD bleed over like this before. Instead of being respectful we were lied to about it being intentional while they found a fix. There was no “feedback”. They were hoping we’d be all happy to have it so they wouldn’t have a fix. Now they use “We heard the people!” to cover up their gaff. it’s what businesses do. This would never have happened if we had our own separate client, period.

2 Likes

Taking away Stormrend suddenly as you gave it is in bad taste. Bring it back please

4 Likes

Bring Back Stormrend

4 Likes

even if it was an accident, they double down said it was intentional and people planned accordingly.

Then after they apologized for dropping something without any notice and saying they won’t do it again, they took it back without any notice.

3 Likes

The days where my mind control backfires and I don’t have rend for naxx are sad days, I don’t get to pump as much as my guildmates, MoS made it so much simpler to get the buff. Also, why are we acting like everyone MUST play the game like we did in the past? I really enjoy getting better and pushing my limits and seeing how much damage I can do, and if you don’t want to do that then don’t there is nothing stopping anyone from raiding unbuffed. Regardless of what happens i’ll still be getting rend as much as i can but man i really wish MoS came back so it wasn’t such a hassle.

2 Likes

That’s what businesses do. They made a gaff, hoped it would be well received and people would be like “Oh cool.” So they wouldn’t have to invest time and money to fix it. Players started voicing complaints on the forums and they couldn’t ignore it, so they said “oh yeah we did this intentionally.” Then while they found a fix, they twist the PR nightmare into the customers being the winner. It’s a strategy they use every single time. I’m saying this was poor form all around.

1 Like

The Rend buff is still available as it was in the past. If you enjoy pushing your limits then trips to the Barrens sound right up your alley.

Cheers

given how long this thread is that doesn’t appear to be the case

Removing stormrend was a serious mistake, can already tell that whitemane alliance is less active. Can tell when forming groups.