Classic Era Patch Updates

Retail player commenting on classic era changes. Everyone really values your opinion too.

1 Like

I have already commented on my HC char in this chain. I don’t hide behind multiple characters.

Please bring back Might of Stormwind

6 Likes

Bring back Stormrend

6 Likes

Apparently the character you post on means so much, so please only post on your HC character in this thread, less you risk being called a total hypocrite.

Bring back might of stormwind! I beg of you!

2 Likes

imagine posting on more than one character

Yeah, because I am sure the guy I was talking to complain about alliance perks is an alliance main. While posting on a horde char.

And I am sure you are very much an alliance main Mr. 0 logs so never been in a raid.

I suppose in that regard I’m not even in the ‘‘against’’ camp. I’m against how it was implemented, both in a stealth drop and that, in an effort to balance wbuffs, it left horde with an inferior version overall. Not to get too deep in what is a heavily spammed/alted thread, rend comes from the ony attune, and has a dungeon prerequisite before UBRS is even ran, and also has to pause access to a raid to schedule a buff to benefit everyone. MoS is far more ‘‘1 and done’’.

2 Likes

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/we-want-stormrend-back-in-wow-era?just_launched=true 167 SIGNATURES

https://strawpoll.com/3RnYXlp6pye POLL :earth_americas:

1 Like

we want 1 minute cooldown on world buffs again
it was the best change since chronoboons

2 Likes

We want stormrend!

5 Likes

Stormrend again plz

4 Likes

Yes! Plz bring back Stormrend. we loved it and now you made us sad!

4 Likes

Almost double the posts in this thread incase anyone isn’t counting.

We have MoS in Season of Discovery.
Come join us!

1 Like

BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas: :earth_americas: :earth_americas:

1 Like

How many are the same 3 people spamming? It is a poor metric when relodis, vn, and pip make up a large amount of posts.

4 Likes

Have a poll and when those who want to keep Stormrend win, then the rest of you can go back to Retail and Cata.

2 Likes

The original nef timer was 8 hours not 6 hours (ony was 6), it was better with them being different cooldowns so they rotated better over the course of the week, now they’ll probably both be dropped at the same 4 points in a day 6h apart instead of one rotating forward 2h each time.