Classic Era Patch Updates

Bring back Stormrend, or at least make a poll for it & future changes, ez.

1 Like

Revert the revert!

1 Like

Any update on if we will get our warlock pet names back?

2 Likes

Would love to have Stormrend back. It would be Azeroth Great Again!

1 Like

bring back stormrend

2 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind.

2 Likes

Let’s make frivolous changes to Era on a whim!

Bring back MoS!

3 Likes

Please bring back Might of Stormwind

2 Likes

The fire resist buff from Blackrock Spire is a blackrock orc buff. Doesn’t mean you’re a blackrock orc if you have it.

3 Likes

I decided to come back into Classic Era 'cause they changed Retail but now they’re changing Classic Era? (sigh) Well, guess my 60 day Game Time was a waste.

3 Likes

“I am once again asking for your support to bring back Might of Stormwind”
Bernie Sanders (probably)

1 Like

This could be an evergreen post from about late 2019 onward.

1 Like

Day number 10 of asking for might of the stormwind back

2 Likes

And it’s still

:partying_face:

1 Like

The 4th theme of the Paris Olympics was equality… Give alliance equality… Give them might of stormwind!

1 Like

Wille just described the MoS buff as “a massive quality of life buff for alliance players” and he’s right. no wonder so many horde are so salty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9becZ5JPlQ

3 Likes

Thanks, I watched that and made a comment on it,

My opinion will always be that Era isn’t the place for QoL changes but I’ve decided to leave you all alone going forward to fight for what you want. Others can do what they want too.

However, you and also WillE don’t really know if this is a horde vs ally thing. The guild ui was also a change that people hated (and still hate, there was even another thread about hating it today) so that contributed to a lot of the original pushback too. If you and others want to boil not liking Era changes down to “horde vs alliance” because it’s difficult for you to understand the perspective of people who play for different things, that’s fine, but thinking in simple, divisive, terms like that is just a way to mentally devalue the opinions of others. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

The only worry I have for this buff as long as no other change is implemented by Blizzard is that it could have a negative impact on horde population long term. However, there’s nothing to base this off of. IMO horde will always live because of windfury and racials.

3 Likes

Might of Stormrend was a healthy change for Era raiding (just as chronoboons once were). As a long time Era player, I fully support adding the Might of Stormwind to Classic Era.

3 Likes

HELLO FRIENDS

WE’RE ASKING FOR MIGHT OF STORMWIND TO COME BACK TO ERA

Really… why hasn’t this happened yet because of some Horde crying? And the #NoChanges club?

1 Like