Classic Era Patch Updates

Every cluster and expectations are different but it isn’t “super sweaty players” getting it. At least on our cluster it is the majority of Naxx clearing raiders

3 Likes

That’s the Warchief’s Blessing and it is not for you!
:wink:
It’s roleplaying. This is a RPG game.

Blizzard isn’t going to make everyone happy.
They made a mistake and decided to reaffirm their commitment to Era by removing a few things that bled through from SoD, have Kaivax make an announcement and move on. Nothing was essentially taken because if you want the Rend buff as Alliance there’s still the ability in game to take it … if you can.

edit: because I’m about to nap again since the col&flu meds are kicking in Zessy please read this response as it will be my last for a whilezzzzz…

No one said it is needed. It is a QoL improvement only. Similar to making tiered buffs so Garr can’t dispell certain buffs and buff priority for buff cap. There are tons of QoL benefits added. This is just another.

IF YOU SO DONT PARSE ABOVE A 98 YOU OPINION DOESNT MATTER
IF YOU DONT HAVE RANK 14 (Non sand marshals) YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A SAND MARSHAL IS, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUY ERA AND I WOULD SUGGEST YOU STOP SPEAKING ON IT

ALSO CAN WE GET ANNUAL SCOURGE EVENT AND INSTANT MAIL, THANK YOU AGGREND AND KAIVAX

2 Likes

Another funny thing, I dont see any complaints from the #nochanges crowd about the un-dispellable world buffs oh wait thats a change its just something you like. Instead you want to say oh wait that doesnt benefit me, DONT DO IT UNLESS IT BENEFITS ME TO.

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3 - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

since when is 471 more or equal to 1.2k?

rend summons /w inv (1 hr Mankrik)

7 Likes

You’re linking something entirely irrelevant here. I don’t see how launching a game mode separate of what we’re playing now where the changes for it do not impact us have anything to do with the discussion at hand. I can link you the 1k mega thread for clones where you can trace the same posters over 6+ months easy still posting despite being so distressed over no clones.

You got virtue signalers happy that their minority report got a change to happen and now that the silent majority is speaking they are trying to take the high ground based on the fact blizzard reverted the change.

They cant do math in their eyes 471 of their opinion is better than the over 1200 of other thread

Logging on!

1 Like

giga chad behavior

Btw, This thread got over 1200 posts in little over 1 day, other threads only got 471 over a week kinda funny right

2 Likes

Don’t do this.
Charged language is pointless. I get you’re upset and should be. A company with the resources of Blizzard (and its mega parent) can communicate better. With some effort.

They wanted to find a way out of the morass and be winners. I want dozens of other reverts made but this is a step in the correct direction for Era.

Now where’s my pillow

1 Like

Let this guy run the company IMO.

a step in the right direction would be polling the community, instead of shadow implementing a change, saying it is there to stay then turning around and hot-fix removing it while saying they want to listen to the community more

1 Like

yay i matter :slight_smile:

and from the bottom of the charts no less

For one, I don’t want to see anything from retail in Era. I don’t want to be reminded of what could have been but was flushed down a toilet. Yeah that UI change has yet to be reworked but Blizz acknowledged it and asked for feedback and it looks like they’re willing to compromise in some way so Im willing to ride that one out a little. Im hoping to see the old guild pane reinstated in some way in the near future.

My main contention was that they were changes specifically intended for SoD, not Era, but they decided to just let it slide because by all appearances they were lazy and didn’t care to uphold their mission statement with regard to Era. Thats my breaking point because it sets a precedent where all bets are off - it opens the door to even more changes and that’s not why Im subbed to play Era. I’m subbed on the grounds its not going to change…anymore.

Ill be totally honest here and say if it was just druids getting polearms I wouldn’t have quit. I might have griped about it on the forums like I did with most every other change but it wouldn’t have been a break point, especially if some of my druid buddies liked it.

Which, laughably, they were totally apathetic about. “Meh, whatever, Im not gonna train polearms because of this” was basically the takes I got from druid mains.

So that was my why. If that was allowed to happen we could have expected even more game altering changes that Im not subbed to endure. Thats pretty much it.

1 Like

how about a change where players regardless of faction just need to enter zone of buff drop and then re-implementing stormwind rend. Allow horde players to soak up alliance rend for free with no mind controls required anymore

rend summons /w inv (Mankrik 45 mins)

1 Like

You cant give a bunch of homeless people shelter one day, and then the next day knock all the houses down and tell them “oh all the already housed people said no changes to their neighborhood so we knocked yours down. Better luck next maintenance period!”

4 Likes