Classic Era Patch Updates

Why were they expecting it in the first place…this was an accidential leak from SOD to Era during the update…which blizzard doesnt want to admit.

And it has been rectified

Case closed.

If that’s the route we’re going, then fine.

But they also then need to revert all of the PvP changes. Take away all the shiny rank 14s that never would have made it without those changes.

Take out chronoboons.

Take out any fixes they’ve made to quest glitches.

There’s a laundry list of things they need to revert if “pure” is what you’re after.

2 Likes

Agreed. Revert PVP changes and take titles away.

1 Like

Bring Stormrend to hardcore !!

1 Like

These were good quality of life changes. Bad move reverting them. I’ll be glad when my guild moves on from this classic BS

WoW Classic Era and Hardcore Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3 - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

patch notes say otherwise

only case that has been closed is blizzard needs to make ya’ll an actual museum to play in since that all i keep hearing against it.

Please make a no changes server. Let the rest of us have decent. Quality of life changes

5 Likes

This is a great idea. There is a big difference what helps a fresh realm versus one that is 5 years old

2 Likes

Add polls to the launcher imo

2 Likes

just add it to the character select screen at top left corner, put little drop down for voting in polls that you can hide

1 Like

You’re the one who made an assumption without knowledge that ultimately never mattered to the conversation.

LMAO personal? Not a chance.

Can’t hear you over your QQ I quit posting.

hardcore players for might of stormwind! we want ally rend!

Personally, the classic era community seems so divided on these changes that I believe the best course of action is to undo the changes.

I was online and in Stormwind for a short period while the changes were live, and the frequency of world buffs dropping left me feeling like I was accidently logged into Season of Discovery. While they are good quality of life improvements, they absolutely do not meet the criteria of retaining the Classic environment. I’m really hoping they undo the guild UI too, because I prefer the old UI and again, why are we updating UI to match retail wow in classic era?

Keep Classic Era as is, and do whatever you want to SoD.

4 Likes

Its a safe assumption because you want to counter me on a topic Im in opposition of and you didnt preface it with “oh by the way I really dont care about WBs/rend” - which would just make you look silly.

Your angle here is character assassination, by way of making me out to be a crybaby, which is just as intellectually dishonest since you have nothing to prove it other than your assumed opinion (the irony) and I explained how that’s not the case.

My post history is an open book. Go ahead and find one quote from me where I said the changes were bad “because I have a life to live” and/or how my childhood dreams of a less QoL friendly Classic Era were dashed by devs who hate me. I didnt author any cringey emo poems either.

You dont care about WBs (rend) but you still wanna go all ad hominem on me about my legitimate stance on Era changes and my willingness to drop this game if they make changes I dont want to see.

So what is it? You’re just bored and got nothing better to do?

If you dont care about rend buffs then you got nothing to call me out on.

Call it whatever you want. It worked.

1 Like

that is a very slippery slope if ever i saw one

do you just want each side to outdo each other until one goes so extreme the other backs down? because that is what you seem to be promoting

Not at all. If you wanna argue about it, then lets have that debate. You’ll lose but Im still game.

If you wanna take personal shots at me then Im going to respond in kind and I dont pull any punches.

Classic Era is far beyond the designed lifespan. Non-repeatable quests with buff drops were intended for well-populated servers in a time where new players were constantly rolling in. While “No changes” is a great mantra for so many things, nurturing the server with more buff opportunity is going to keep it healthy.

As a horde player, it’s ridiculous that allies can even be mind controlled to obtain a horde-only buff, which is valid on WCL… making it mandatory to obtain for serious raiding. Ally faction truly deserves their own WCB.

We want repeatable quests or scheduled buff drop times like China. This game has another 10+ years if we balance out the stick to carrot ratio.

3 Likes

I hate sitting around for hours every week to get rend, it’s absolutely the worst part of my week. Bring back MoS it was the best thing that ever happened to era

3 Likes

Ignore the trolls that are saying we are wrong for wanting a QoL. I respect peoples opinions that prefer to not have it. While I disagree and prefer having this QoL anyone who thinks their sole opinion is the only correct one is ignorant.

What is funny is their hypocrisy stating it breaks the intent and feel of vanilla. The intent of vanilla was to move to TBC. Just being in Classic Era at all is against #nochange.

The amount of replies on both sides shows we need fresh seasonal no changes servers. And for those of us that love Classic Era give us QoL changes without effecting game play mechanics.

(Though I would love to see Mythic difficulty levels added to Classic Era)

5 Likes

Alliance is also providing feedback right now and ours isn’t valid for some reason?