Classic Era is getting progressively worse

Why though?

Why what ?

Why respond to something you think is nonsense?

Own the Li Gnomes
MUR FOR THE HORDE

jk lol

Because I’m hoping the non sensical person will learn something

3 Likes

You could start by learning to hug.

1 Like

This is really sad to hear and see happen but it seems it is a recurring theme with some of Blizzard’s games. Another user posted about other examples of their games following this same pattern of degradation.

2 Likes

Not gonna happen. You’ll continue to be gaslighted and end up looking like “the crazy one”. That is the ultimate goal, here. And, there’s a whole gang of them that do it and support each other making these side of the forums not a fun place to be.

4 Likes

Yup, there’s dozens of us supporting each other, running around, giving hugs.

I bet a hug would help, friend.

1 Like

Case in point. I’ve posted around here, before on different avatars. They always target this one and respond to whatever I say with irrelevant nonsense.

2 Likes

There’s nothing irrelevant or nonsensical about sharing the love.

Hugs increase levels of dopamine and serotonin, two neurotransmitters that help regulate your mood and relieve stress and anxiety. Dopamine is also known to regulate the pleasure center in your brain that can offset feelings of anxiety.

1 Like

Exactly. This post isn’t relevant to the initial topic, presented by the OP. Nowhere, in the OP did I see any mentions about “hugs”, and I get this kind of response that has nothing to do with anything, other than whatever they want to talk about (which is a whole lot of nothing). And, it’s a sad attempt to try and confuse you in what’s really going on here especially when the odds are against you. Gaslighting 101

Why are you trying to gaslight me?

Maybe a hug would lessen the need to do so?

1 Like

Oh, poor, pitiful, Glinda. You helpless victim you :roll_eyes:

Should probably turn to your little passe of “friends” that keep hearting you for support. You’re not going to get it, from me. I don’t like you (not like you care). I’d love to discuss things, but it’s impossible because no actual discussions happen, here. Just unwarranted responses from people you don’t want to engage with. Blocking them doesn’t do anything. You still get publicly ridiculed and harassed by these people.

;(

Not even if I gave you a Christian Side Hug?

1 Like

No.

That’s okay.

You’re still my favorite.

1 Like

Most of yours in this thread have not been on topic either. Perhaps instead of tilting at windmills you should discuss issues you have found that need attention to improve the Classic Era experience.

1 Like

Gnome punting.

2 Likes