Classic Era Clone service is coming back

Classic HC is 3rd behind only M+ and Dragonflight PvP

I really hope it does, but if Blizz are listening to this at all please make it purchasable through the account page this time and not as an in-game purchase, for some reason in-game purchases just don’t work for me. I tried it last time and it just repeatedly failed hence dont have my clone guys today :sob:

2 Likes

Another really good indicator of interest is looking at WoW classic streamers view count on their channels. For example Sarthe, his content is primarily Wrath, and when he does a video on HardCore topic… fraction of the views.

• Wrath video views 48k.
  • All 3 HC videos 19k views.

People aren’t as interested as the HC community wants you to think. The highlights of players character death is interesting, but the 99.999% of the rest of the content is tedious, boring, anti-social, and anti-adventure…it’s anti-wow.

What does Sarthe have to do with anything? Hes a WOTLK streamer of course hes gonna get more views from Wrath than other content. When he streamed DF at launch his twitch count was so dead he got drunk on stream lmao.

The actual Blizzard poll released put Classic HC as the highest behind only M+ and DF PvP.

Im not trying to defend HC either I dont even play it; just your math is bad.

Your reading and comprehension is abysmal. I said go look at streamers, plural, meaning more than 1. I provided at least one example to support the statement, which was sarthe.

HC is a fad. The highlight real of deaths are funny and then the 99.99% of the rest of the experience is trash and people don’t do it.

L nerd. You just got rekt and you follow up with reverse psychology. lmao.

So why is it the 3rd most popular way to play WoW behind M+ and Dragonflight PvP?

1 Like

Oh no I got rwcktz’d!

Sorry homie but takes more than that to qualify as rekt. You once again prove to not understand content or context, and do more damage to your credibility than I ever could. :rofl:

Copium.

More copium and also wrong and certified unwavy.

1 Like

Oh I get it you’re also a child. Lol

A poll like that is less valuable because it’s a click and done. No cost but view counts mean that person actually spent time, substantial amount of time to validate it. “Money where your mouth is” or “proof is in the pudding”

People don’t $pend their time on HC, it is a waste.

All of this is lost on you, you’re too immature to comprehend it.

Youre the one who hasnt done anything, but throw around insults, because youre mad that youre wrong and want to brush off other peoples fun as a “fad” while it remains polled and the 3rd most enjoyable way to play WoW.

Im only stooping to your level.

Its poll.

So why is BSB the most populated Classic server and Era in a current state of boom where finding leveling groups is easier than any other instance of WoW?

Once again dunking on yourself tryna cope for being incorrect.

1 Like

You’re well versed with copium and trash talking because that’s all you’re good at. You do not engage in intellectual debate because you simply lack.

YOU GOT RCKTD!!!

Triple RCKTZOR!!

You do realize what is happening here right? I simply called you out for having bad math and youve not provided any instances to prove that your math wasnt wrong and bad and have been insulting me in every comment since. Youre literally just talking about yourself at this point.

2 Likes

Boom! I owned you again! COPIUM! You are bathing in the copium saucez!

The more you reply the more you prove my point!!

I now own you like a puppet.

Post again, prove me right for a 4th time!

It’s funny how effective your style of idiocy is. You straight up left the chat when confronted with it!

That’s just what he does. He makes baseless claims, gets owned, and then tries to rationalize away his cognitive dissonance using reverse phychology and insults you. It’s really cringe and if you observe his other posts, it’s the same way. Guy gets boxed on the forums 24/7 and forces himself to believe he “won”. It’s a mild mental disorder

When are we predicting the clones are coming back?

2 Likes

My honest prediction? in all honesty its fair enough that blizzard hadnt touched on clones up until this point, they had the announcement of HC and SOM last weekend, they have diablo 4 this coming month, they also had the server slam for diablo 4 over the last weekend as well, now that the schedule seems to be a little more relaxed I expect we will see a response from the blizz team shortly and hopefully soon after the re-introduction of the classic-era character clone service.

Please blizzard, bring back the classic-era cloning service!

3 Likes

you gotta the the zoomer thing brev.

#bringbackclones

2 Likes

Hey blizzard, we would love to hear back from you :slight_smile:
#bringbackclones

2 Likes

He said why. You have 2 features in retail and the current classic fad Hardcore.

Blizzard here please refer to the below in regards to clones. If you reading comprehension fails. Please have an adult read it to you.