We are currently looking for:
x2 Warlocks
x1 Rogue
x1 Hunter
x1 Resto Shaman
x1 Mage
x1 Fury Warrior

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for friendly players who are NOT self centered. In this guild, you will not act like a cry baby if you don’t get a piece of loot. In fact, we are quick to say “grats” when another guild mate wins the roll over us. We are looking for players who put the guild before themselves. We are looking for players who are friendly and helpful. Any toxic players will be spotted and removed from the guild while we are leveling. I can’t be more clear, if you are not friendly, you are not welcome. Most of us are between the ages of 25-35. If you are looking for a super hardcore experience, look somewhere else. We will be taking raids seriously… but we will be doing it at an average pace. We all have jobs / kids / activities away from the game. We are very excited for the servers to go live! See you in Azeroth.

Rules
No racism or sexism
No politics or religon
No ninja looting. EVER.
No corpse camping… unless it’s a streamer then go ham with it.

WHAT IS THE RAID SCHEDULE?

• Raid will occur twice a week; Wednesday and Thursday (Tentatively) .

• Raiding will begin (meaning the first pull of the night - NOT when you need to sign in to be invited) no later than 8:00PM EST.

• Raid will have a 10 MINUTE BREAK around 9:40PM EST for raiders to get up, stretch, get a drink of water, use the restroom, etc.

• Raid will finish no later than 11:15PM EST.

"WHAT IS THE LOOTING SYSTEM BEING USED?"
A mix of EPGP and a dash of Loot Council (for things like Thunderfury.)

WHAT CLASSES ARE IN NEED AT THIS POINT?
Rogue (High Priority)
Resto Druid (High Priority)
Resto Shaman (High Priority)
Every Other Class (Low Priority)

We have a Discord that you can join to learn more…

Discord DM: (You will need to friend in order to DM… will accept quickly)

Jelly#1111

(Username is case sensitive.)

For more information.

7 Likes

Overall first impressions after talking with the leaders of the guild is that we all have like minded ideals in the fact that we all have lives (work kids ect). its really simple can you make it to the raid 2 days a week? can you hold you breath if the other guy gets the gear u want? can u understand that classic is a grp effort as much as a solo grind?

3 Likes

Responded more quickly than other guilds. Got a good feeling about this guild after chatting with a few members. After browsing through all the forums and guild recruitment going on this is going to be home.

2 Likes

Thx Jelly for quick response. You guys are really respectful and organized. Nice talking with you and I will do my best to contribute what I can to helping this guild be successful. Cya guys online soon!!

2 Likes

BTW, are we reserving names on Herod tomorrow?

Yes - reservations begin at 6:00pm EST.

Thx! For anyone else looking for a an EAST COAST, HORDE ,PVP server, with open raid spots… look no further.

What is your discord server? And are you looking for any more rogues in your guild?

Heya! Probably just message jelly and he’ll link it to you.

Talked to Jelly, friendly guy , who responded really quickly. The guild seems to be organized and to value friendliness. It’s just what I’m looking for!

2 Likes

Message Jelly on Discord.

Jelly#1111

Yes, we are in need of more rogues. Roster is a little over half way filled up so a variety of classes can still be selected.

2 Likes

are you guys still in need of healers specifically resto shamans

2 Likes

Yes, resto shamans are still in demand. :slight_smile:
Yes to healers as well.

Jelly#1111

1 Like

I got a response immediately after contacting on discord. Everything seems organized and a very welcoming invitation. I look forward to bringing glory to the Horde with you all in Classic!

2 Likes

quick response and answered all my questions in through manner, had a blast with the name reservations!

1 Like

Love the guild atmosphere. Seems like the exact fit for my friends and I!

Super cool, Spoke to Jelly and looking like a good home.

1 Like

Good people
Good hype

1 Like

Been with these guys for a month they aight.<3

Best monkies I’ve raided with!