Resto Shaman LF guild

Hello. I will be playing a Resto Shaman in Classic and am looking for a raiding guild. will also like to do Wpvp and bgs but main focus is raiding and dungeons.
Raid times that are goods for me is starting at 7 CST and later.

2 Likes

[PvP-NA-EST/CT][H][Classic][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore][2 Teams]

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP with decay

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Time:

• Tuesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Wednesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Thursday 12am-3am Central ime
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

discord.gg/5MhGVdD

More info contact me here or discord onired#3941 or RavenWebb#9612

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hi Majjixx! Our guild will be participating in PvP and raiding at endgame. Our times are tues/fri 8-11 CST, so that might be able to work for you!
Here is our info Heartseeker-PvP [Horde]| Semi-casual|<Fifteen Years Later>
Let me know if you have any questions!

try us

Discord: BnH247#9580 , we have 1 resto shaman spot left if you’re still interested :slight_smile:

Hey! Would love to have you apart of our guild for classic. Feel free to read up on our forum and check out our discord where you can find more information about the guild. Our raid times fit your schedule.

Might be worth checking us out! Feel free to PM me as well.

Discord: Jelly#1111

Hi there,

Here is our recruiting ad, please check it out. I think our goals fall in line with yours.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885
If you have any questions let me know
M1nk0b#1524

Hey, Majjixx.

Here’s a link to my guild’s recruitment post, you can find my contact details there: Link

Let me know if you’d be interested in chatting. I have a huge blooder for resto shaman (that’s my own personal slang for what you call it when your peepee gets hard, because the usual slang that involves the word bone is a banned word on the forums).

Former Top 50 US Guild getting some of the band back together. Looking to add more good players and good people. Give us a look.

Hello Majjixx,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I don’t think you mentioned what days you preferred but I think our times and culture probably fit well together.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled Shammy would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me here or on discord! losefast #6123

Here you go take a view thru this b4 you decide your home [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hello, we might be a fit. It looks like our hours align.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Here you go i’ll leave this here you decide Shaman LF semi hardcore NA guild

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

Hello , we might be a good match for you, we start at 9EST (10CST)

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: Physical DPS, offtanks, healers.

Times: We would like between Sun-Wed starting at 9pm EST (Guild Dependent)

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)