Warrior LF serious raiding guild (tank or dps, horde or alliance) NA east

Hello all,

I am looking to join a guild as a warrior in a NA East PvP server. I’m open to rolling horde or alliance. I’d love the opportunity to be a main tank, but am open to playing either roll to help out.

Some background on me, I have played off and on since the end of classic, never raided in classic but did so in TBC clearing all content, also in WoTLK. Haven’t raiding “seriously” since. I am looking to make the change.

I am available everyday but the weekend so I would like to find a guild that raided weekdays.

I appreciate you all taking the time and if there is any questions I could answer I would be happy to.

Thank you.

We are mediumcore guild. Meaning, we take it seriously… but we only raid 2 days a week.

Discord me: Jelly#1111

My discord contact is Seesik#2165

Sorry for not including that in my original post

I tried to find you on discord but you aren’t showing up, mine is Seesik#2165

Hey, I noticed that you’re looking for a guild that has players with experience and looks to progress. We’re more than willing to teach you anything that you’d need to know for vanilla. We’d love to have you; your personality seems to be what we are looking for. Feel free to check out the post below to see if we’re a good fit for you!

I am always down for a good Warrior - we might be a good fit for you Frosted: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

We will be raiding on sundays come aq40/ZG here’s us.