Classic Countdown Thread

Thank you for volunteering, Azhaar.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/499/738/bbe.png

5 Likes

I’m doing okay; going into my last year of school and somehow still playing this game after

checks time

a long time. Looking forward to Classic, as it will probably be my stress relief come the start of the fall semester.

1 Like

Hey good on you! Wishing you well on your last semester and then you’ll be freeee.

Just don’t get too distracted by Classic.

1 Like

You spelled “from” wrong.

1 Like

made a last minute swap to Mage from warlock as I’ve played warlock for all of retail and i figured i’d give my original class choice a chance after the manual lied to me about Dwarf Mages.

1 Like

So when you log into Classic, it says 71 hours until launch. Is it coming out Monday, or Tuesday? I thought it was Tuesday but 71 hours from now would be about 5:30 PM EST, Monday.

OMG it’s after 5 PM on a Friday here. I can’t math.

It’ll be Monday the 26th at 3pm PDT, but that is midnight or later on the 27th for a lot of international players.

GUYS I DONT WORK MONDAY!

This worked out so nice :smiley:

My son goes back to school on Wednesday. I promise not to just shove him out the door.

Nobody’s gonna tell.

1 Like

:eyes:
­­­

1 Like

I’ll be getting home from class about an hour after that and just have a lab on Tuesday. Lookin good now. I may hit level 10 by the weekend.

Lucky, I am out till 23:00 hrs that night…

Oof. Don’t worry, I’m sure it’ll be so clogged on the servers that you won’t be missing much.

It sounds like they’re actually preparing pretty well for Classic’s launch. And they seem to have finally figured out how to launch content well, after 15 years. BfA was the first expansion ever that went off without much of a hitch.

Damn I had been planning on Tuesday this whole time because all the info said 27th. Kind of pissed off because now I think I’ll miss launch.

The exact opposite thing happened to me. I thought I should have made my long weekend one day longer.

I start work exactly when Classic releases (8am my time) and due to a meeting, I don’t get back until 5pm my time.

My only consolation is that maybe it won’t be too crowded when I’m home.