Classic Countdown Thread

As someone with three hunters at 120, having leveled all three specs in BfA, I actually like the way they are now better than back in BC/Wrath.

But it’ll still be nifty to play the old way again, too. I do sorta miss the old school talent trees.

Hey! Good to see you still around! It’s weird to come back to the forums after five years and still recognize some faces.

2 Likes

What about me? Don’t you remember me?

You’ve hurt me deeply. Never speak to me again.

2 Likes

It’s been five years and you’re under a different name, mystery person!

2 Likes

Oh so just because I only started using the forums 2 years ago, and we’ve never spoken, you don’t say hi?

Never in my life have I been so disrespected.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s not even close to true.

3 Likes

Well, I… I… :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, I was my guilds main tank in vanilla and BC. I really miss putting together a group based on who could bring what utility to the group. DPS was never even considered. Instead you sought out people who could cc with traps, saps, banish, etc and fill roles like off tanking. It made the dungeon experience a lot deeper than todays iteration of bring the people who can aoe/cleave the biggest numbers the fastest.

Still unsure if I’ll run Alliance on Grob or Horde on Bloodsail. My heart is telling me Horde, but my friend list is telling me Alliance.

Welcome back Tanria! Whoever you may be. I’m somewhat new :stuck_out_tongue: At least to the forums anyhow

1 Like

Thank you! I’m just an old soul from another time. :slight_smile:

Your name’s familiar. Sentinels, you said? I was there for a while myself.

Yep! I played there from 2006-2010. Back then, I played a human warlock named Ravine.

(Yikes. Just saying the years makes me realize how long ago it was…)

I actually felt myself turning to dust when you mentioned it’s been five years since you were around here. Really doesn’t seem that long. Dang, five years ago I’d barely started publishing and wasn’t near making a living from it.

1 Like

I definitely recall you then! I’m pretty sure I played Fides/Fidez/Jizne there, or maybe some other dumb male troll.

1 Like

Good to see you out and about again! Hope all is well.

-Your least favorite human sniper

1 Like

I actually felt myself turning to dust when you mentioned it’s been five years since you were around here. Really doesn’t seem that long. Dang, five years ago I’d barely started publishing and wasn’t near making a living from it.

I remember you started writing some vignettes before I left and were starting on that path!

Geez it really has been a long time… :scream:

I definitely recall you then! I’m pretty sure I played Fides/Fidez/Jizne there, or maybe some other dumb male troll.

I definitely remember seeing you on the old Sentinels forums!

Good to see you out and about again! Hope all is well.
-Your least favorite human sniper

I dunno. I can think of a lot of human snipers I don’t like.
(Hope you’re doing well!)

1 Like

I still cannot believe you don’t remember me, just because we’ve never met.

3 Likes

Someone give Korrgosh a hug.

Hey Tanria, hope all is well!

2 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes