Classic Content Unlocking in December

Kinda the goal of a business I’d think

4 Likes

wait wait to see your post in a few weeks whaaa whaa where is BWL whaaaa

1 Like

Is this because of all the forum QQ?

Is it really that surprising to you that classic will end right before shadowlands drops?
Horde seem to be lacking in some critical thinking skills.

2 Likes

Do dungeons? baddies baddies…

1 Like

I dont know, I think this is a panic release because of Alliance getting their faces smashed in.

Okay now release paid transfers since servers dont matter anymore.

1 Like

I mean, Asmongold cried for several days about being farmed by the horde. Just because the Horde dominates most of the servers. Y’all alliance are a bunch of cry babies.

1 Like

It’s panic releases to please their streamers.

Streamers cried about lack of content, so we got DM early.

Streamers cried about WPvP, so we’re getting BGs early.

Streamers will cry about getting roflstomped in BGs, so we’ll get more content released early. Classic will be dead by the end of 2020.

14 Likes

Yass queen

1 Like

the streamers are actualy bad players, why is blizzard listening to them?

7 Likes

I dont think so. I think it has far more to do with Alliance being absolutely hunted to extinction across the majority of realms.

6 Likes

God forbid people complain about not being able to play the game. I’m just glad that Blizzard made the responsible decision.

7 Likes

Then explain DM being released early.

1 Like

Yeah all those rank 1s are terrible

I’m okay with the BGs coming out. Honestly what I’ve been waiting on. I think BWL should wait for a long time. There’s still life in the current iteration and will be for a while.

5 Likes

Caved & rushed a whole phase. Hope you figured out queue dodging, WSG wall jumps, and graveyard camping cause that’s all I’m going to do. Going to literally farm these rejects for hours.

8 Likes

Battlegrounds keep PVP players engaged long-term. Most of us want to just log on, queue, and kill people. It’s always something to do on the side, regardless of PVE content phase.

Proof is that AV and WSG have over 14 years of replayability, demonstrated by retail. It keeps players engaged without tiring them of the content the way that farming MC would.

In short, releasing these two bgs “early” does not exhaust their content.

7 Likes

BWL and Darkmoon should be LATE early 2020…please dont rush 3 month phases omg more of us have been saying that than have been asking for early BG’s…

10 Likes