Classic Content Unlocking in December

Cry for me, orc.

5 Likes

What do you consider casual? I rushed to 60 but after that, I’ve been averaging 20-25 hours a week gaming, which IMO is not much compared to most people, and not all of that is even on my main. I have a busy life and still manage to find time to gear up and I even hit Rank 3 last week with only a few hours over 3 days that I PvPed.

1 Like

Still wish they added in Old school AV to make us suffer, but i’m surprised they caved this quick, this sadly won’t help faction balance on servers. But heck, those AV epics sure are looking nice.

2 Likes

Also a great choice.

Make sure all phases are out before Shadowlands launches, please. That way people don’t have to choose between Naxx & the new expansion.

a single month of WPVP. very sad, not even giving us enough time for anybody to get R14 during the only time the honor system has any element of skill to it.

cy’all randoms afk in AV 24/7!

3 Likes

Well, guess it’s not a bad duration…will still have 4-5 days of game-time when they release.

BGs were a part of vanilla for over a year and a half; people who keep making this joke are getting tiresome.

“WAOW WE GET TO PLAY THE GAME?! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ENDING LOLOL”

No…id rather be mid AB when shadowlands comes out so that my only worry is 2 days a week for 4 hours to raid and pvp…not being forced to play one or the other.

1 Like

With BGs out and no BWL, the longer you hold BWL, the less time it will be relevant. PvP rewards will kill BWL, and it’ll force Blizzard to release the next batch of content to keep players happy.

1 Like

Remember when Blizz actually cared about the game, and not what a streamer wants. I remember the day when Blizz would have told them “too bad pvp servers are brutal, deal with it” not “lets rush content to please the streamers and all the people who did not look up what pvp means, and assumed it was going to be like retail warmode bs”

10 Likes

No change in 1.12 or 1.13, but we never started at 1.12. We had 1.0-1.11 to enjoy and work our way up before then. This is total bs. They’re just squeezing out all of this content quickly to have us done with classic and ready to pick up on Shadowlands come next November.

9 Likes

WSG and AV came out before BWL. Only AB came out after.

Think BG’s release will fix what ever problems that exists right now will go away? Y’all have to do dungeons and raid right? The camping will still happen…

What’s will then people complain about? Think nax early release will fix it?

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. They’re cutting out time in half for every phase and just force feeding us everything to get us done and onto Shadowlands come next November. Very disappointing.

3 Likes

Yes, but we’re playing Classic now. Blizzard held things back to keep raids relevant. BGs will lead to massive honor gains, and access to gear that is better than BWL. You’re killing BWL’s lifespan in Classic by releasing easy access to better gear before BWL is released.

This is way too fast, so we have like 4-6 more raid weeks before BWL drops. This is bull hockey.

3 Likes

something tells me you havent done much wpvp. its toxic and some servers are 90/10 so we cant even find people to fight

6 Likes

No one is asking for Classic servers to be shut down, so it shouldn’t affect you if you wished to stay in Classic.

Classic was good enough for some of us old timers to come back, but like you we still have our favorite expansion and are looking forward to playing it more than other content.

1 Like

Why are you guys racing through these content releases? You seem to be once again catering to the very vocal minority of players complaining that caused so many drastic game changes over the past 12 years. Getting us to the point where classic was needed to basically save the WoW name because the game was beyond recognition. This is a huge disappointment, that we don’t get to experience world pvp phase longer than literally 3 weeks… i dont feel im getting my money and times worth experiencing each phase, which after reading the comments I’m not the only one, by a huge margin. Stop rushing these phases. Seems like youre doing it on purpose. I don’t want to be in Naxx by April…

11 Likes

Everyone assuming BWL will come out sooner just because BGs dude… how do you figure?

It’s not too fast, AV and WSG were released before BWL.