Classic Content Unlocking in December

I guess all those phases they came out with later on means nothing at this point.

3 Likes

Only one month of wPvP? Thats way too short. It should come out around new years. These content patches are WAY to shortly spaced out

31 Likes

To be fair, the players are crying for this. Literally begging. So…

3 Likes

Awesome.

Time to dump P2 into the trash.

Also time for the whiny Horde to show up complaining about this.

7 Likes

Vanilla players had 136 days to reach max level (and gear up) before the honor system was added. Classic players had 80 days.

Vanilla players had 60 days after the honor system was released before battlegrounds were added. Classic players have… 26(?) days.

We’re on a drastically accelerated schedule.

32 Likes

They also didn’t kill Rag in a week.
A bunch of guilds are currently farming Rag, much sooner than long ago.

6 Likes

This is what happens when you release everything in 1.12 form but randomly time gate content. shouldn’t be surprising at all.
bosses are nerfeds, specs and items are buffed and people are running out of things to do.

9 Likes

Casual players haven’t changed much. They’re not the ones killing Ragnaros in a week.

This just caters to streamers and other players who spend a lot of time in game, and further widens the power gap and progress from casual players.

30 Likes

please make AV fun

6 Likes

Players thought they wanted WPvP, but they didn’t. :joy: :rofl: Brack was right.

8 Likes

retailers sure, but t here wer emany of us who WANTED it. Plus blizzard sabotaged it on purpose by screwing up servers.

5 Likes

There it is, eleven posts in.

2 Likes

I find that the only ones that are against this are those who aren’t affected by the ratio difference. All good though.

Also it sounded like we weren’t getting phase 3 till early 2020 anyways so this crazyness would have went on for a long time.

2 Likes

Boom! BGs are going to be lit!

2 Likes

Not too late to do progressive 1.5 AV then 1.12 AV later. Two instances, one patch.

2 Likes

Lol classic Blizzard catering to retail casuals whining about phase 2 PvP. Classic will be done by 2020 at this rate. Anything to keep up the profits though I guess?

6 Likes

This is to be expected. Shadowlands will drop in time to keep people going, and then 2020 blizzcon will showcase BC servers ready for launch in 2021. I have a feeling they will rinse wash and repeat this method until at least Wrath.

5 Likes

I never thought the release schedule would be a 2+ year release schedule. I expect Naxx out by mid-to-late Summer 2020 and always thought it would be a 1-year cycle.

I am personally glad bgs are coming out in December!

10 Likes

ya having people in BG and not 24/7 warzones def wont help the game

This is very disapointing. You are releasing Classic content way too fast. Stop being the greedy corporation that wants us to be done with Classic before your next xpack, you’re ruining Classic.

28 Likes