Classic Content Plan

So when should PVP be added is now the question. It should be added in between phase 2 and 3, as its own phase, imo.

what did he do? did he bet his hair on this? doh!

Does this mean it will apply to hunter pets too? e.g. Lupos doing shadow damage until AQ Gates? I wasn’t going to play hunter because of this but if you are going to make it how it was in vanilla then i will.

Now that was an actual update! TY

2 Likes

If they only knew what I would pay to play the old classic again as it was. I feel blizzard is so ashamed of what there game used to be for some reason when it was the best video game EVER created. It Literally brings tears to my eyes even thinking of the old times.

1 Like

im sorry to disappoint, however the only he hair he has much of is on his warrior. Maybe he can shave his beard and sticky glue it on top of his head lmao

I have to admit that after Blizzcon I was starting to get a bit negative. This update is a glimmer of hope that has pulled me out of that negativity a bit. Hopefully Loot Trading, Sharding, and Automated Mutes will get another look as well.

8 Likes

Not even the Guardian himself, with all the powers of the twisting nether, could regenerate Asmongold’s fallen follicles.

6 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

You won’t have a hard time finding 40 people this time around. Millions… Tens of Millions of us want to play vanilla wow again.

6 Likes

I will say if they were to get rid of something, automated mutes and loot trading could be out of it, however sharding for beginner zones for launch isn’t a bad thing. Its to keep things clean off the jump so we don’t have a clusterf*** in all the zones. They wont be permanent broski :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next update please: release date

1 Like

I think that the honor system was released 1.4 and battlegrounds added 1.5

I think it would be cool if the honor system was in from the start but battlegrounds added later. That way people would have incentive to pvp while leveling up besides just for fun.

3 Likes

I agree finding people probably wont be the hardest part. Herding the cats might be a bit more difficult.

4 Likes

Incoming lawsuit for use of copyrighted dance moves

4 Likes

Awesome! Honestly, you guys could just hold off on the next phase until you feel it’s ready after we all get settled in, but I’m thinking 4-5 months in-between each phase would be fitting. That’d give an overall lifespan of 2 years. Adjust as necessary.

And thanks for the update and all the hard work you guys are doing!

3 Likes

It alleviates contested zone stress on launch if Blizzard holds off. As much as I want to camp Kurzen area on a horde rogue, I think there shouldn’t be a incentive for me besides my desire to see dead gnomes.

NO CHANGES XD xD

1 Like

I completely get the excitement of the classic forum guys. For the 400-500 regulars here this has to be an incredible thing. But with 6+ planned release gates, did we just push the release of the full classic product back to Summer 2021? 2022?

1 Like

just save this thread like medicine. when depressed about real life (trademark,copyright), re-read the thread. so many happy people in one place, you’d think we all won the lottery (which is not a bad idea)

4 Likes