Classic Content Plan

Good to hear, now I can solo princess until DM comes out, giving me time to gear up for DM tributes.

HELL YA!! Thank you for listening!

…ps Esfand is really happy :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not crying… who’s crying? And why would I be crying you may ask? Not because they are updating the content releases (apart of it) but mainly because if they are updating things and more importantly “seeing” our views from the players and “seeing” how small updates like content releases will majorly affect the game it means THEY ARE LISTENING and THEY DO CARE. I feel they are finally starting to see what we want and that is for it to be hard and what vanilla is all about… Community. Maybe I’m crying…

6 Likes

Do you have a source to back that up?

If you guys do not stop right now you may earn back my fanatical Blizzard support that was prevalent in 2000’s

12 Likes

Content speed is one of those things that is never going to make anyone happy sadly. It was one of the reasons i liked the attunment of BC as it was progression speed of your guild that mattered more so to moving to the next raid. Especially if you were months behind the top guilds.

One thing that gets me about the current game is that having a non-generic mount is effectively meaningless now. When you see somebody in Classic with a winterspring saber, PvP mount, ZG mount, or baron’s charger, it at least means they got it as relevant content. The PvP mount guys will probably rearrange your face, too.

1 Like

You may find bosses much harder with correct armor values, abilities and resistances all different than what has been experienced on private servers. No more bosses with zero armor will be an eye opener for many people.

3 Likes

Hell yeah dude.

2 Likes

I wont find them any more difficult than the last time i played 12 years ago in Vanilla as i havent played any private servers. The only thing that will make it harder is finding a new group of 40 people to play with that wont baron bomb the raid.

2 Likes

He’s being sarcastic (at least as far as I can tell)

Tinytusk: I already told you where you could search. You started it. It’s up to you to prove what you started, and then I can come back with a match for your ‘proof’. That’s how these things work. Show me the proofs for the assertions you’ve made and I’ll show you my proofs for my rebuttals.

4 Likes

Blizzard.
Thank you and i love you. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes! Thank you. Keep the updates coming always glad to see what’s coming.

5 Likes

Great news. Let’s dance.

12 Likes

Thank you for the updates! Everyone is giving you guys a hard time but how I see it, you guys are doing everything perfect! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

All aboard!! This thread is fast moving.

4 Likes

Best news update weve had so far, keep it coming!

3 Likes

Hi this is great but do we have any updates on Asmongold’s hair ever growing back ? Kthx

1 Like

so much hype. poor esfand sounds like he’s going to faint from happiness. hehe

9 Likes