Classic Content Plan

Will they still be selling the WOW Tokens in Classic, or is that something that was introduced in a later patch??

Tokens weren’t in the game until WoD.

Please stop trolling.

Considering it’s supposed to be a museum piece, far more then 23 guilds will kill Kel’Thuzad. Pretty much any raid guild that can stay together and chooses to push that far, should eventually kill him.

Spreading content out. Slowing the pacing of a game release with no planned future contents or updates. A slower and more spread out schedule will keep us engaged longer.

Is it true that you are going to implement flying at the 6 month anniversary of classic?

I almost thought you were serious then I saw your name and was like … “this has to be a joke.”

Cool, fair. Thanks for the update. Jazzed level intensifies slightly.

Oh no… it got unpinned.

2 Likes

It’s almost like a pin randomly gets dropped when they have a certain number of pins and then add a new one…

When I look at a pinned post, I see an option to unpin it as I am level 3. I’m wondering if we have a TL3 prankster.

No, because even when there was just 3 pins the pins would random fall off.

Why…Why are you doing this to me.

Repinned. Why you do dis?

You’re toying with my emotions Bornakk! D:

We’ve been bamboozled! Time to take away all the stepladders in Ironforge and watch the small people struggle.

A p r i l

F o o l s

1 Like

The april fools joke is that they’re not going to say anything and let people just sit and stew in what the joke is going to be.

Yes, let’s!!!

Thank you! I am also looking forward to Classic launching & as for the Troll druid there who keeps posting “Ermagerd, people will be READY for the next raids because they farmed the ones they had until the new ones released!!!” Uh… What do you think we did during Vanilla? Sat on our thumbs & spun until a new raid released and THEN went & farmed gear??? Your choice of avatar is VERY appropriate, methinks.

I am having a VERY difficult time deciding what I want to main…

They already answered the Loot Trading issue, but as far as the right-click report thing… When I read “Right-Click Reporting” I remember how HAPPY I was that I could report & ignore gold spammers with one click. I’d previously used an addon for that because there would literally be walls of text that was ONLY gold/leveling spam ads, especially in Trade Chat. Do y’all HONESTLY believe that won’t happen again? Everyone complains about gearing up or when their special mounts will be available but you are all FORGETTING about the amazing LACK of currency! I did pop onto a PServer for a few days, I wanted to see if Classic was actually something I would enjoy & I just laughed at the people who had stuff up for thousands (and even millions) of gold on the AH. NO ONE will have a bunch of gold to spend at the start & likely not even by the time of the first patch. It just wasn’t there to be earned!

They have already stated that the two will be COMPLETELY separate & that nothing you earn/achieve/gain in Classic will apply in any way to Current WoW. Those of us who have been waiting for Classic are happy about this, because we prefer to have a dedicated playerbase over a bunch of people who only show up to get stuff for their Current account.

Remembering TBC launch & how horribly OVER-populated the Draenei starting zones were (I’m assuming the BElf zones were also, but I rolled baby Space Goats at launch), this sentiment DEFINITELY falls under the “You think you do, but you don’t” category. They’ve stated they will only shard as necessary & not as a constant thing & that’s good enough for me. It would have been VERY nice to play my baby Space Goat at TBC’s launch if sharding had been in place - EVERY SINGLE MOB was contested & tagging was still in the game as well, so if me or my hubby didn’t hit it first, we lost out.

(Just wanted to note this because it’s SO FAR away from the post I was replying to, that the video is quite safe for work & children, unless your employer has a no-music policy.)