Classic Content Plan

There is hope yet for World of Warcraft!

Gods be praised!

1 Like

This is a very good point. I hope it doesn’t go unnoticed.

Good. Well done.

I’m curious… Are you going to keep vanilla exactly like it was? Or are you going to keep some fixes from newer patches in the game such as dungeon finder and things that made wow a little simpler… I didn’t mind jumping on a boat or zepplin to get to where the dungeon was I’m just curious thank you!

Blockquote

Tier 0.5 are the dungeon sets. They stated after the list they haven’t selected where to put the PVP sets yet.

It’s stupid to wait so long to release Tier 0.5. Why make the same mistakes again?

3 Likes

Agreed :beers:

It is apparent that the people deciding on these 7 buckets are only concerned about raiders.

4 Likes

YES!!! This is awesome news, so happy!

That’s how you do it.:clinking_glasses:

Yes some good news! Thank you for the update and separating Dire Maul out, alongside changing the itemization 1.10 and pre 1.10.

1 Like

Boo! J/K :slight_smile:

My two favorites was Darkshore and Ashenvale. PVP in Ashenvale was awesome!

PS: Actually I can’t think of a Vanilla zone I didn’t like!!

EDIT: Ok, thought of one I really didn’t care for: Silithus

2 Likes

Awesome news! :slight_smile:

Also this should allow for a quicker release now, right? Wink wink

Given that you just need to make sure MC/Ony work and then you have some time to worry about those dragons and demon lord and the orges.

Let’s just release the game next week.

1 Like

That would be awesome. Next week, they release the notice that they’re shutting the servers down for a maintenance and when they come back up, Classic is live.

You’re right, it’s awful and it’ll be horrible. You shouldn’t play it. It’s only being redone by the people who originally made it. Good thing you can see through them and know how it should be.

Please add PvP system and rewards early on but with the pre buff stats, and then upgrade them later when appropriate.

Thank you, Kaivax, for the update.

Keep up the good work!!

:cocktail:

1 Like

Thanks for listening Blizz! A much better release plan. GJ

Looks awesome. I can’t wait Blizzard!

6 buckets will not necessarily take longer to release than 4 buckets.

1 Like

Dam i’m proud of you blizzard <3. Keep up this communicating and understanding with vanilla wow fans. You made an amazing game back then, and people just really don’t know what their missing if they refuse to give it a try. Good stuff blizzard :+1:

So classes can be steaming piles of garbage until their revamp patches? No thanks.

2 Likes