Classic Content Plan

Based and redpilled.

Beta key please

2 Likes

This is sounding a lot better than the original plan, thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Will this content release plan affect the available quests? Or will we start with the 1.12 quest load out, minus quests obviously tied to raids and content that aren’t out yet?

I have never in my entire life been so happy with Blizzard. Thank you. Truly, thank you!

1 Like

Very pleased with this

the top hat is great!!

1 Like

Phase 5 - Will we be able to earn Scarab Lord again?

Also, Is there any chance that earning achvs in Classic can transfer back to our main account?

Yes

No

ten characters

2 Likes

Wipes tears off face

Oh thank you, I haven’t had a post make me laugh that hard in months. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Face meet palm…

3 Likes

Has there been discussion on the original 10 man strat/scholo and 15 man UBRS limits or will strat/scholo be 5 man and ubrs be 10 for all patches?

Also I’m good with however you fit in the PVP rollout as long as you make DK’s not important. Nothing felt worse then being in a group with others and someone else kills a quest npc and all of the sudden your rank is permanently damaged. It basically discourages grouping in the world and pvp’ing anywhere close to a town or city.

1 Like

It was 10/15 respectively longer than it was 5/10. I hope they stick with that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!!
I think it’d be really cool if Ragnaros had his despawn mechanic during phase 1 but then becomes perma up in phase 2. And I think it’d be really cool to have the elemental invasions and more quest hubs open up in phase 2 as a catch-up mechanic, like in hinterlands and thorium point :slight_smile:

I honestly want PvP to be introduced with the game’s launch in phase 1 mainly because I want to world pvp in classic, but I understand why it wouldn’t be added in phase 1, it just annoys me because all the world pvping I will be doing won’t count towards anything, and I wont even be able to see how many kills or honorable kills I have which will turn me off completely.

2 Likes

This is good news, but I’m still the most interested in:

6 Likes

Oh, that’s the way, uh-huh uh-huh
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh
That’s the way, uh-huh uh-huh

2 Likes

Looks great. Pretty much how the private servers did it. Would like to see a commitment not to shard.

6 Likes

Hello.

What about items like https://www.wowhead.com/item=11624/kentic-amice which were green at release but changed to blue at a later patch (AQ patch if i’m not mistaken) as well as the stat changes for Warlock Tier 2?

Thanks for the update Classic team! Can’t wait to experience Wow Classic this summer!

5 Likes