Classic character transfer between accounts

Are you talking about the false information he received?

No.

I’m really curious as to what you want to resolve here.

2 Likes

No? Then what are you talking about?

Ah, I get it.

Something tells me you are never going to be happy.

Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Have a better day.

3 Likes

Non-sense much?

Irony

/10 char

3 Likes

You can call out potentially incorrect information - even on the part of Vrakthris - without being insulting. V’s only human, he’s made mistakes before. That doesn’t justify these kinds of posts.

7 Likes

Where did I insult him exactly?

Well, now that you’ve called him out…

What do you want to happen next?

4 Likes

How about him deleting the post and issuing an apology for not knowing what he’s talking about despite using blue text to insinuate that he does?

Let’s say that happens…

Then what?

That doesn’t seem just a little insulting and condescending to you?

12 Likes

If you’re twelve maybe… yeah

More insults. You’re on a role, buddy.

I’m just gonna bow out at this point and wait for the inevitable lock.

5 Likes

What’s the next step then Ehxile et al?

Should we start a campaign and have Vrak strung up at the gates of Stormwind?

Or storm the Blizzard headquarters to flog an actual human being attempting to do their job?

Or what would be appropriate to satisfy you?

3 Likes

I believe the OP came to these forums to seek advice and received it.

You may not agree with it but give the OP a break. Start your own revolutionary thread and chat there.

4 Likes

Then again, he received false information, what part are u not getting exactly?

I think this discussion has gone on for long enough and it’s extremely unproductive to let it continue under the current tones. I would strongly suggest that everyone take a step back, maybe take a break for a little bit before posting to ensure you don’t say something that results in those privileges being suspended.

Customer Support can share what information has been made available - we do not generally announce things that have not already been shared by the game team. At this time, we do not have any further details to share regarding the character transfer service in WoW Classic.

You can be sure though, that if additional information does become available it will be announced more widely through our various channels (forums, blog posts, twitter). So make sure you’re keeping an eye out for updates!

11 Likes