Classic Beta

Hi Blizzard, long time player here. Classic Beta is in full swing, and with a lot of the streamers playing it, it has caught a lot of player’s eyes, both old and new.
I started post Lich King, Pre Cataclysm era. Fell in love with the game instantly. I was in high school at that time, and needless to say, my grades suffered a little bit because of it (Sorry, mom!)
During my time playing it, I had always heard players talk about the original game, and how cool it was, but also how bad it was. When I really started understanding the game, I looked into what the old game was like, and what It offered. Needless to say, I was interested, but was also perfectly content with what the game had to offer at the time.
Time passes, like 7 to 8 years all the way to now, and the bandwagon for classic has grown so much, that popular streamers like Asmongold, and Nixxiom have been leading from the front, and really reminiscing about classic more and more. So I started watching more and more of their content, trying to absorb everything I can about classic. All that research has gotten me to the point where i’m itching to experience the old game. I do understand what kind of challenge it would be to transition from something like BfA to Classic, but regardless i’m excited to start playing in August.
Getting to the purpose of why I am writing this post: I won’t be able to experience the game in August and beyond for quite a while, because I’m due to deploy shortly after launch. I’m hoping that I could be granted the chance to enjoy the game as it is now for the next few months until I leave. Thanks for all the memories I have over the years regardless!

Customer Support has nothing to do with Beta and cannot grant you access. Make sure you’re opted in, if they need more participants perhaps you’ll get a random invite

13 Likes
9 Likes

Beta is not early access.

4 Likes

Thank you for your service. Classic most likely will be there when you get back.

2 Likes