Classic Beta is up on the Blizzard CDN

Urge to hype…Rising.

Yup, I was wrong, I’ll admit it!

Good work staying positive tbh.

Hardly datamining imo, but either way a beta should have been announced before this, especially with how excited we all are. We didnt need specifics or a date, just the confirmation of the existence of a beta.

1 Like

We have so little news… that even this beta legend post without proof makes me happy! I want Beta !!

He called me a legend you saw it here first folks get me a beta key. xD

1 Like

i’m stocking up on 5 gallon buckets now!

2 Likes
1 Like

You also have to consider that this is a game they’ve already released, so there’s less to test. Quest text, class balance, etc. don’t really need to be tested. It’ll be more of a technical test to see how the Frankenstein’d 7.3.5 client works with the 1.12 data. So I don’t think they’d need a full 4 months.

Since if there’s a beta it’ll be announced on this forum with a blue sticky…

How do you feel about dwarves? They’re short like gnomes and I think they should also be exterminated. People that are short should try harder.

1 Like

Only good alliance race

My body is ready!

2 Likes

So the question I have is that how long will it last? I personally think it should last 2 or 2 and a half weeks max

Just leaving this here:

You’re a human, I’m confused. Are you a bad person?

1 Like

late august is to long i need it sooner.

Dwarves provide us with alcohol.

They get to live.

2 Likes

No because the defias did nothing wrong.
It’s those stormwind lapdogs

2 Likes

Lol @ people thinking this will be out in September or have a several month beta. This game is coming out in June or earlier.

I’d prefer the game come out right as the school semester is starting. You must decide between grades and games my little ones.

4 Likes

We are ready for a beta sticky now!!