Classic AV is garbage!

That is, of course, a subjective opinion. The opportunity Blizzard had was to provide something that was truly unique and different. A version of the battleground that hasn’t existed in a LONG time, and one that few people got to experience. Instead we got the easiest one to zerg. We got the same experience we’ve had for the past dozen years. It was a complete waste.

Blizz shouldn’t have given us this AV. The nerfed version came out when a new expansion was in the works and the playerbase had mostly got exalted already. Nerfed AV was all about getting players caught up to do other content (Edit: like AQ).
The Original AV was the meat of the patch. Something for everyone to do while they waited on more content. It was supposed to take forever. It would be really be nice if we got old AV as a weekend thing, or maybe a version in between the two.

Also, horde had this coming for a loooong time. Enjoy your endless que times. :smile:

1 Like

Alliance are played by 12 year olds or French people. They have to cheat to win.

The french didn’t win…

That’s not how rank works.

Faster ques=more honor, more hk’s …how is that not how it works?

News at 11.

You’re competing against your faction on your server for rank. Less honor is better for everyone.

1 Like

Hmmm, we’ll you got me there.

People like you want to believe the game was perfect back in the day and that blizzard some how intentional sabotaged classic with the retail mindset. All the while you ignore the culture surrounding the game and how gamers have changed over 15 years.

You can’t go backwards. No matter what patch they released classic on, you’d still be here complaining about ‘how’ players play the game. Because they wouldn’t play the game how you want them to.

Meta gaming is more prevalent than ever. Players are more skilled than ever. The mindset simply isn’t the same as back then.

2 Likes

nothing is perfect . And the comment earlier about Que times spers a question. Horde Ques are 30 minutes right now . What are they for Alliance?

True, nothing is perfect, but it’s kind of sad that private servers did a better job of re-creating an authentic vanilla experience than Blizzard themselves.

If that were true, you would stop bringing them up.

Some of us hate to keep having to see it brought up, but hey man. You do you.

Do you know why I don’t play Poker? I hate that game. I don’t whine about it. I just don’t play it.

Ive playes a lot of classic AV. I wasnt in premades but i was in bgs with premades and saw that 7 min zerg over and over again in the first few days of AV. And ive played Korraks revenge in bfa quite a bit recently with the RUIN premades, its a very similar zerg. I think it took us about 11 mins in 1.5 AV in bfa to get drek after securing all towers. I bet if we had gonewith no towers it wuldve beebn sub 10 mins ex. So im thinking that complaints about 1.12 AV being releases vs 1.5 might not be warranted coz both of these seem to be won easily by ally premades by rushing drek.