Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - May 3

Thank you for listening to the feedback. You made a lot of DKs very happy.

5 Likes

Hoping some destro lock nerfs are coming this week for arena. Also can we get an improvement on the resolve tuning?

We really do appreciate you all taking the time to listen to what the community is saying and taking being more pre-emptive and communicative.

1 Like

I missed April fool’s day this year, but is the lack of updates to mages a joke?

2 Likes

I give blizzard credit here. They listened to the community feedback! Awesome job! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

I want to emphasize how positive this change is. The dev team listening to the feedback on how big an impact this was really continues to give me hope for the future of this game. Positive steps and wins, appreciate you all.

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard, this is a much more acceptable and reasonable tuning!

2 Likes

Are you happy with Unholy DKs tier set performance? Even after the buffs its still way behind Frost and it takes some effort to proc it properly unlike frost’s passive buff.

Thank you for listening to the feedback. You made a lot of DKs very happy! And this change makes a lot more sense !

Imgur

5 Likes

Sure right after MM and survival.

Very good change. No spec should be shafted by destroying their gameplay. Now, I’d also like to ask once again for the [Frozen Orb] change to be reconsidered.

1 Like

I don’t even play rogue but what’s with this obsession blizz has with not uncapping blade flurry so the spec can actually be fixed?

2 Likes

Thank you.

The outlaw changes are a glorified April fools joke. Randomly buffing outlaw in pvp and doing nothing to address how bad the spec is in pve still compared to rogue’s 2 other dps specs.

this 4% does nothing, especially since its “damaging abilities” and not an aura buff so things like melee hits ( a large part of outlaw’s damage profile) doesnt receive any benefit. blanket buffs across varying classes/specs isnt ever going to solve anything and is insulting towards those who know how much these values actually mean.

1 Like

It is a ludicrous thought process.

With changes to tier in other classes would it be possible for the devs to consider change the duration of “Pile On” the Arms Warrior 4 set? A common frustrating occurance is even with significant uptime on enemies (specifically single target bosses in Raids and M+) it can often fall off before getting a proc to refresh it.

Can DH get some buffs already? If you won’t touch our 4 set(which I get reworking a set is a lot mid tier), at least give us like a 100% eye beam buff or something to help our aoe.

7% total for Outlaw?

Is the Tier Set still bugged with the Deadshot talent? I never heard if it got fixed.

Where the tier set conflicts by eating the bonus damage.

It’s close, but the worst m+ spec might not have got buffed at all.

1 Like