Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - May 3

Take away bubble, put blessing of freedom on a decent cool down, remove your ranged stun, lower your self healing and then you can have your DPS increase.

You are the wind beneath my wings! :crossed_swords:

While something is better than nothing, this change still does not address the core function that makes this trinket THE MOST unfun addition to arena in my entire time playing the game. The problem isn’t that roots were hotfixed in to work, but that spell interrupts trigger the effect.

It is absolutely understandable and acceptable for them to be part of the immunity, so using the trinket vs a team or comp that relies on heavy cross CC can then give you an advantage at forcing the use of kicks to remove the buff to further CC, or for there to a small window for casting in between CC/kick attempts etc. However the problem rises when kicks themselves proc the trinket because then it removes the counterplay that is required to fight gimmick specs like Desto Warlock and Frost mage, while further empowering a few specs that have the necessary tools already (Mages with blink stun) to negate the downsides of using the trinket (longer duration + no on use trinket).

This is absolutely exploited especially in the ladder environment where you can see what composition you’re facing and thus can just use Resolve against everything that cannot get past the absurd strengths of a fast cycling long duration proc.

Additionally, I don’t understand why the Rogue or Warlock buffs aren’t PvE only. Both those specs are absolutely pumping in PvP. Affliction especially. If you guys want even more damage for Affliction then it is probably time to start tuning down the dispel protection of Unstable Affliction. Remove the silence portion so that the healer heal up after the large damage hit. Maybe add a mana burn function for every debuff dispelled instead. With the goal being that both functions are going to cost mana overall from the healer but this way it still allows for the healer to make that decision based on their situation compared to simply never really dispelling because of the fear of a healer swap during the silence + low health.

Wow. You put that much thought into the Blood DK set, but when BM Hunters gave feedback about the lack of AoE damage in our tier set, you gave us extended Beast Cleave - which literally adds ZERO damage to AoE. I am just flabbergasted at this point.

Yeah, definitely harnessed the power of feedback with all these changes. What clown world are you living in where you guys think these echoing changes are in anyway a nerf when it’s just a buff? Delete the stupid trinket, you can’t balance it.

How is 4% for outlaw is going to fix anything when spec is behind by over 50% in M+ dungeons?

5 Likes

Well, that is certainly a load off. Thank you!

4pc is fine keeps us on par with everyone else Single Target is still average to other tanks. AoE is comparable to other tanks

Shadow damage??? Please buff SWP / VT 10-15%.

Dots have been core to Shadow Priest identity and it is incredibly frustrating to see holy priests have better dots than us. Dots are literally just mastery buffs at this point, its pretty lame. Might as well just play lock.

We were right, and Blizzard made the right call now:

Limiting the number of stacks you could get was the right play.

You were wrong.
Next time if you don’t understand a class, don’t give your opinion. No one asked for it.

Y’all really that mad about destro damage, and yet y’all don’t realize what we’re doing in between casts and that is literally get trained the entire time. I think I get focused more than my holy priest toon.

I feel fortunate to even let one chaos bolt go

Never thought I’d see the day, you actually listened and took action on feedback :100:

I was beginning to wonder whether they just spun a wheel and said oh maybe we should buff these classes. Because it sure doesn’t seem like they actually read the feedback from these posts almost all if not all the specs buffed here and i can’t be 100% on they all probably have useless 2sets / 4 sets, that were thought up from the office fish that has the IQ of 10 because 4% buffs every second week isn’t going to fix any of these classes. They are fundamentally flawed compared to other classes with 2 and 4 sets that actually function in a meaningful way. The best example is the BM hunter community gave ample feedback that their 2/4set was useless and gave feedback on how to fix it but you never listened instead u bait and switched them and gave them some garbage secondary effect that helped them in no meaningful way but made it look like you were listening. But I am glad to see that they actually do read the forum they post changes on by looking at the Blood Deathknight nerf switch. Maybe there is hope by 9.2.5 some of the useless classes might actually be playable compared to the other specs they have to choose from

It’s nice to see that the devs care about the community opinion! Thanks for listening to the DK community!

seeing last minute changes in the right direction like this makes me happy.
bummed frost mage isnt getting any tweaks but w/e :wink:

A bug was recently discovered with Harmonic Echo for Arcane where the damage this legendary deals does not contribute to Touch of the Magi’s damage; can we get a fix to this along with the talent Arcane Echo not benefiting from our Mastery?

A fix for the bug that is making havoc’s “demonic” talent not work when already in meta would be nice too.

“Working as intended”

Watch.

Did y’all just decide on a flat number for all classes or something and say “yup, that’ll fix 'em!” Such innovative thinking.

A great sentiment, completely ruined by the addition of a stealth nerf to Vengeance Demon Hunters that also has impacted Havoc.

Care to comment?

2 Likes